Chapter 12

⚠️Warning⚠️
-SMUT!!

It was the day after Rafes accident, Georgia had left the hospital after hearing the Violet had arrived, she assumed that Violet was there to pick Rafe up. Georgia had to go see JJ today. Even though her full attention was to Rafe she owed JJ a big explanation. The first thing on her to-do list was visit JJ, and that is exactly where she's going. To JJ Maybanks place. Georgia was extremely tired, she had spent a full 6 hours in the hospital and got great sleep but in the most uncomfortable position possible. But it was all worth it. Georgia's mind was racing all day around the part where Rafe had called her 'Baby'. He made her feel to special and reminded her why she wanted to choose Rafe so badly. She entered JJ'a house without knocking since she knew he would be the only one home. She knew that he was hiding out here since he's smart enough to not go to John B's in a situation like this.

"He's pressing charges isn't he?" JJ whispered from behind. "AH!" Georgia yelled as she placed a hand on her heart. She turned around to see JJ coming out from the corner. "Oh fuck JJ, scared the living shit out of me basically" Georgia spoke as she was breathing heavily. "Sorry sweetie" He whispered as he grabbed Georgia's hand. Georgia looked at him and pulled away. "Let me guess. You fucking went to the hospital to see him." JJ stated in an angry tone. "I- What?" Georgia asked confused how JJ found out. That was until it hit her. Violet the bitch. "Oh Violet was just here to make clear of what was her property and what's mine, and your mine." JJ yelled making Georgia shiver. 'No I'm Rafe Cameron's' Georgia said in her head, not saying it out loud, nor ever wishing to. "I just wanted to see how bad it was" Georgia murmured. "And who do you belong to baby?" JJ asked, hearing JJ call her baby didn't sound as good as when Rafe did. "I belong to you, you JJ" Georgia muttered as she smiled. "You sure do" JJ cried as he pulled Georgia into the couch and they both sat down.

"How is he honestly?" JJ asked after settling down a bit from the kissing. "Alright." Georgia whispered as she looked into the fire. "Any bruises or scars?" JJ asked as he scratched his leg then placed it over Georgia's, Georgia watched as he did it. "Quite a lot" she replied. "Deserved it" JJ chuckled. Georgia started at JJ in shock. "Are you fucked?" Georgia asked as she stared at JJ. "Are you?" JJ answered back. "No! I'm not, JJ what's going on? Why are you so mad?" Georgia asked. "What's going on? You want to tell me what's going on? Your pushed up against the wall by your fucking ex a centimetre away from kissing you and your asking me why I'm so mad?" JJ answered as Georgia rolled her eyes. "How did you fucking expect me to act? Your not just a random girl I care about Georgia, your my girlfriend, my baby." JJ whispered as he reached for Georgia's hand but she pulled away. "I wasn't going to bloody kiss him?" Georgia said shocked at JJs attitude. JJ scoffed. "JJ, I respect our relationship so much that I promise I wouldn't fucking do that to you." Georgia mumbled as she finally grabbed JJs hand. "Oh don't make a promise that you can't keep baby, or in this case you've already broken." JJ cried as he pulled away from Georgia's hand. "What?" She asked confused. "The night we had sex, you went to Rafes afterwards didn't you?" JJ asked as he stood up and chuckled. "Your a fucking slut." He cried as Georgia looked at him in disbelief. "Don't even try to give me another lie, I tried to mend us Georgia" JJ mumbled as he walked away. Georgia watched as he walked off. "Best to just let him cool off a bit, Rafe drama hits him hard, and seeing you pissed hits harder" John B said as he came out from the corner.

"Oh my god, what is up with you all scaring the living fuck out of me" Georgia cried as she shakes in fear. "Sorry" John B spoke. "No, Um it's alright, And yeah I know probably best to let him cool off a bit." Georgia whispered as she grabbed her things and stood up. "Anyways, nothing else to do here so gotta go, love you JB!" Georgia yelled as she began walking. "Hey Gia, stop lying to yourself about Rafe and JJ, anyone could see who you truly love, no matter if they're blind or not. I can see it, Sarah can see it. Even JJ can see it." John B spoke. " No idea what your on about." Georgia answered back. "Ignore me all you want, but we all know who's in Georgia Smathes heart." John B cried. Georgia tried to keep the tears in. "And it's not only JJ" He continued. "Violet." Georgia mumbled explaining that Violet was in the way of her and Rafe. "Fuck her" John B chuckled as Georgia giggled she walked towards John B. "Thank you" Georgia whispered as she pulled John B into a hug. "You should confess to Sarah, she really needs it at a time like this. Going through shit with her brother." Georgia continued as she ruffled John Bs hair, he gave her a warm smile as he watched her exit JJs house.

She drove towards the Cameron's house, wanting to see Sarah..and Rafe. Both lights from those rooms were still on. Thank the lord. She locked her car and started to walk towards the house. She quietly opened the door not wanting to wake up Wheezie, or Ward and Rose. She decided to go see Rafe first, because of a certain urge she had. As she got closer she heard some yelling coming from Rafes room, must be Violet and Rafe. She looked through sneakily to see Violet grabbing all her stuff, it looks to Georgia like they had sex or so and it didn't end very well. Georgia raced down to the door so she could have a little chat with Violet.

She heard Rafes door open and stood into position. She watched as Violet walked towards the front door. "Hey Vi!" Georgia whispered happily. "Oh my fucking" Violet mumbled shocked. "What are you doing here?" She asked rolling her eyes. "I'm Sarah's best friend." Georgia states as she smiled. Violet rolled her eyes and pasted a fake smile on as well. "How are you and JJ?" Violet asked as a smirk appeared on her face. Georgia's smile faded. "Great, no thanks to you" Georgia whispered. "Are you that jealous of me that you'd be willing to go that extra mile?" Georgia continued looking at Violet. "I would. I'm gonna make this clear once more. Rafe Cameron is mine. JJ Maybank is yours." Violet stated as she walked out the door. Those words made Georgia feel absolutely sick. She looked up the stairs to see Rafe. She made eye contact with him until he decided to break it and walk away.  "Rafe!" Georgia yelled silently as she ran up the stairs into his room. He was walking around anxiously. "You ok?" Georgia asked as she walked towards him. "Fuck!" He yelled as he slammed his fist into the wall. "Rafe! Rafe, baby calm down!" Georgia yelled as she rubbed his back. That made him go from angry to soft. It was quite adorable. Rafe looked into Georgia's innocent eyes as they sat down on his bed. "How are you doing" Georgia asked as she looked at his scars. "Much better thanks to you" Rafe mumbled as he brought his hand and dragged it up Georgia's thigh until it reached her underwear which made her moan. "Mhmm" Rafe cried as he felt her underwear start to get wet. "Wet from just that one word? I do have a special effect on you." Rafe whispered as he pulled Georgia down into the bed.

He started by pulling her dress from last night off, "Oh how long I've waited" Rafe muttered as he started at her boobs. Georgia moaned as he reached for one of them. "Oh fuck Rafe" She yelled in pleasure. She brought his hand down to her underwear and started rubbing the material against her which increased her moans. She wrapped her hands into his hair until he slowed down the rubs. The second he stopped she sat up to reach for him. She grabbed his dick from using his shorts. She began to play with it just still with his pants on, which made him groan. He was as hard as a rock, she slowly slid his shorts down then his boxers which revealed his massive cock, it had pre-cum on it so Georgia went straight in for it. Swirling her tounge around it. Then it hit her as soon as her mouth touched it. 'Didn't Rafe and Violet just have sex?' She said to herself. She removed her mouth from his dick and looked up at him, he looked at her confused.

"Did you just have sex with Violet?" She asked as she moved back up to sit properly. "She wanted to, but I didn't" He whispered as he started pumping himself, which made Georgia more horny than what she already was, she let out a moan just watching Rafe. She slowly grabbed Rafes cock from his hand and smiled. "And you do with me?" Georgia said as she started to pump slowly then going faster by the second. "I always will with you princess" Rafe whispered through his groans. Georgia put the whole thing in her mouth and went up and down, having his cock hit the back of her throat every second. "Fuck Baby!" He yelled as he pulled himself out of her, saving his cum. "I want to cum inside of you princess" He whispered as he laid Georgia down so that he could fuck her. He rubbed his tip against her soaked pussy which made her moan with delight. "Oh my god" She moaned. "Stop teasing and fuck me already" She managed to get out. "So fucking needy." Rafe groaned as he inserted into her. The room was filled with curse words and moans the second he inserted. They lasted about 2 minutes before the both came undone. They both collapsed into Rafes massive bed at the same time. "You staying?" Rafe asked as he gripped onto Geirgias hand. "If you'll let me" Georgia whispered back, breathing heavily. "Of course" Rafe whispered as he wrapped his hand around Georgia's back. Georgia snuggled into Rafe, she drifted off to sleep the second he turned the lights off. They both went to sleep in the cutest position possible. 🤍

Note- AHHH! About time I got back to writing smut. I know I can definitely do better than that so look forward to the next few chapters! You'll have to give me a few days for the next chapter since it is a long one, this chapter was also a pretty long one since it included smut. Hope your enjoying it! (Added a white heart onto the end since this is a chapter your gonna wanna remember lots about) x