Chapter 35

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Smut

"Yes mum, I'll be fine." Georgia talked through the phone to Mrs Smathe. "Yes I know, Rafe will pick me up from home to the airport." Georgia muttered. "Alright, love you too mum." Georgia hung up the phone as she looked at her best friend, Sarah. Who seemed to be playing something on her phone. "So you and Rafe back together or what?" Georgia turned her head instantly to Sarah, who was smirking brightly. "What? No Sarah! He's taking me to the airport since he doesn't want me to get into an accident-." Georgia began saying before realising how generous that sounds. "Hmm? Continue." Sarah spoke, grinning almost. "Nothing, it's just a ride." Georgia mumbled. "Mhm, I'm sure you've had a few of those on him before." Sarah muttered, Georgia had a shocked face instantly. "No! Sarah- oh my god, disgusting vomit." Georgia yelled, jumping off the bed. Sarah chuckled as she watched Georgia squirm.

"Georgia! What the fuck am I gonna do without you?" Sarah yelled, climbing out of the pool, there was approximately 6 more hours before Georgia had to be at the airport. "You can always come visit!" Georgia replied, Georgia was laying on the outdoor chair while Sarah was swimming in the pool. "Well, I don't think I'll be the only one missing you." Sarah mumbled, sitting onto the chair beside Sarah. "Rafe?" Georgia cried, looking up at Sarah. "What? No- I'm talking about everyone around Outerbanks you are like fucking famous around her after all." Sarah explained, Georgia let out a 'oh' when she realised that it wasn't Rafe. "Wait a minute! Do you want Rafe to miss you?" Sarah asked, smiling. "What? No I never said that." Georgia muttered, looking in the opposite direction. "Georgia!" Sarah yelled, slapping her best friend playfully. "Stop it! I never even said that!" Georgia screeched, annoyed she even mentioned Rafe. "I'm literally joking! Your my best friend don't worry." Sarah laughed, it was hilarious how angry Georgia could get. "Shall we go inside?" Sarah asked, finally getting a chance to breathe from the laughing. Georgia nodded as they walked inside the mansion, the two made their way over to the kitchen to see Ward and Rose.

"Hey Rose!" Sarah cried, sitting onto one of the stools, Georgia followed and sat on the one beside it. "Hey girls, how's the pool?" Rose asked, cheerfully. "It was really fresh." Sarah replied, walking towards the mini fridge for a drink. "I didn't swim, just relaxed on the chair." Georgia mumbled, fiddling with her hair. "You know I'm going to miss you Georgia, it's going to be definitely weird not seeing you walk through the door everyday sweetheart." Rose sipped her iced tea. "Aww, I'm going to miss you guys too." Georgia replied, reaching for Rose's arm. "Are you going to school in Paris Georgia?" Ward asked, he was on the dining table. "Um, Depends really how much I enjoy it." Georgia replied, smiling. "Here's your beverage Mrs Cameron." Sarah whispered, jokingly. Georgia's eyes widened as she slapped Sarah playfully. "Shut the fuck up." Georgia whispered, lightly so that Ward and Rose wouldn't hear. Sarah giggled. Georgia let out a cough as she unscrewed her juice. "Thank you Sarah." Georgia mumbled sternly. "Your very Welcome Georgia." Sarah replied, Rose laughed as she walked over to her Thermomix. "What are you cooking Rose?" Georgia asked, changing the conversation. "Just dicing up some stuff for dinner, that's all." Rose replied, walking back to the girls. Everyone fell into a deep conversation before hearing the front door open, in came Rafe.

"Rafey!" Sarah yelled, still sitting beside Georgia. Rafes eyes wondered to Georgia, who looked away immediately "Hey son!" Ward cried, looking up from the table. "Hi." Rafe mumbled quietly. Georgia looked at him curiously, he honestly looked depressed. Georgia looked back up to see Rafe still staring at her, this time Rafe broke the eye contact. "What's the time?" Georgia whispered to Sarah seeing Rafe fall into some sort of argument with Ward. "Um, 4?" Sarah estimated, shrugging. "Oh my god, alright!" Rafe yelled, causing everyone to turn. Rafe looked up at Georgia, who honestly felt sorry for him. She gave him a sad expression and so did Sarah, but Rose on the other hand gave a furious one. "Sorry." Rafe muttered, exiting the room. Georgia took a deep breath before looking at Sarah, who just shook her head. "I'm going to use the toilet." Georgia mumbled, getting off of her seat then instead of walking towards the rest room she took a turn up the stairs. The first thing that caught her eye was Rafe, standing on the balcony.

"Fuck- fuck me." Rafe mumbled to himself, he was basically raging at himself at this stage. Georgia leaned into the doorway silently, she watched as Rafe was mumbling words to himself. Georgia let out a gasp as she stepped on a twig. "Shit." She whispered as she looked up to see Rafe facing her. "How long have you been there?" Rafe cried, examining her. "Not very long, but long enough to see your rage." Georgia muttered, crossing her arms. Rafe nodded, placing a hand on his jaw. "What?" Georgia asked, she watched as he looked at her up and down. "Nothing." Rafe replied, looking elsewhere. "What!" Georgia yelled . Rafe looked at her. "Yell at me again and next time you'll be yelling my name." Rafe smirked as he spoke these words. Georgia felt butterflies fill her stomach, she felt her face go hot and red. "Does that give you butterflies Princess?" Rafe knew what he was doing, he knew exactly. Georgia was speechless, it had been forever since Rafe has flirted with her. "Rafe-." Georgia began saying. She was literally pinned up against the wall, butterflies fluttering. Rafe let out a deep sigh before leaning into Georgia for a kiss. Georgia Smathe would give up everything in the world to stop this moment in time. Georgia melted into the kiss immediately but knew she couldn't. She just couldn't, but fuck it.

Rafe moved his mouth to Georgia's collarbone and began to suck, Georgia let out a moan, in pleasure. They both guided each other into Rafes bedroom and slammed the door shut. Georgia removed her jumper but let Rafe to her bra. "Fucking missed this." Rafe grunted as he got hard. "I know you do." Georgia smirked as she moved her hand over to his crotch, she played with him using the material of his pants, this caused him to groan. Georgia was soon flipped onto the bed by Rafe, he quickly removed her pants, then kissed her underwear, Georgia let out a soft moan. He moved the underwear to the side as he placed his tongue straight into her clit. "Fuck Rafe!" Georgia yelled as his tongue moved around in her. Georgia had to quiet her moans since Wheezie was literally in the room a few meters away from them and Sarah, Ward and Rose were currently downstairs. Just as Georgia was about to release Rafe decided to back it up. Georgia looked at him in confusion. "I want you to let go when I'm inside of you." He whispered, this turned Georgia on even more. She moved her hands back over to his crotch, that was literally rock hard. She slid down his shorts then reached in for his dick. She slides down his boxers letting her hand take the whole thing. Georgia begins to stroke him, Rafe let out a groan as she kissed the tip. "This is wrong." Georgia mumbled before taking the whole thing into her mouth, she was basically choking herself. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly until Rafe was so close. "Georgia-." He warned, he was absolutely furious and this made Georgia laugh. "You did it to me, I'll do it to you." Georgia cried before laying herself back into the bed, smirking at him. "You have no idea what your in for." Rafe whispered into her ear, "Then show me." Georgia whispered back, that caused him to insert straight into her, he gave her seconds to adjust before pumping into her. Georgia's moans filled up the room. Within minutes Georgia reached her climax. "Rafe- I'm going to." Georgia began, she was stuttering. "Me too." Rafe ended off slowly, slowly then slowly before releasing. He collapsed beside Georgia on the bed, the were both exhausted. "Shit." Georgia muttered, looking at him. She didn't want this moment to end, and she had time for one more round, Georgia slowly got up and sat on top of him, Rafe was shocked by this, she was actually going to ride him. "Georgia- you don't have to." Rafe muttered, Georgia took a deep breath before lining herself up. This hurts a lot more than she expected. She let out a small gasp as she dropped down into him. Rafe groaned in pleasure as he placed his hands onto her hips to help her adjust. "Your- your massive." Georgia managed to let out as she moved slowly. "Stop if it hurts baby." Rafe grunted, Georgia was surprised he could still speak at this point. Georgia reached to hold his hands that were now placed on her waist. "Fuck." They both moaned, before finally releasing. Georgia smiled at him before falling straight off. "Georgia!" Sarah yelled, the two looked at each other traumatised. "Oh fuck." Georgia mumbled, hopping off to pick up her clothes, she was in absolute pain from riding him, he was massive.

Note- Yeahhh, I know there hasn't been smut in ages but there is now!!