Chapter 28

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of drugs
-Pregnancy
-Accident

Georgia headed on her way home, all she wanted was to go home to her family, have dinner, sleep and cry. Georgia couldn't find anything that was good about her pregnancy. Tears ran down her face as she thought about all the fucked up events that have happened all through out her pregnancy, there was about 100. Georgia's hair flew in the wind, stunningly. Just as Georgia was driving she realised that she had forgotten her protective gear, her helmet and her gloves. This caused her to start to worry about herself and her child. Georgia decided that she'll stop after this next turn. Georgia looked straight ahead, she felt something weird about the breaks, it's like she couldn't use them at all. "Oh fuck!" Georgia screamed as she felt herself skid off the motorbike. Georgia slightly opened her eyes as she laid on the ground, she looked desperately as she felt such pain. Her first thought was 'what the hell happened'. After about 1 minute Georgia's vision started getting blurrier and blurrier. Her hand slowly moved to her heart as she closed her eyes. "R-Rafe." Georgia managed to say as she saw someone walk towards her.

Sarah's was walking around, super stressed out, everyone watched Sarah as she started shaking. "Oh my goodness." Sarah was stressing out, her best friends life, and a child's was as stake. Rafe on the other hand didn't know how to react to this, Violet was sitting with her legs up inside Rafe's Land Rover, relaxing much. John B rushed to Sarah's side as she rang the police, she wanted them to search for Georgia. Rafe had finally understood the situation and looked around. "Hey- Where are your keys?" Rafe asked Sarah, who turned to him with a confused look. "Here- why?" Sarah replied as she felt her pocket, Rafe put his hand out for the keys. Sarah placed the keys into Rafe's hand with full trust as she watched him, and held her phone in one hand. "Love you Sare." Rafe spoke as he pointed at her and ran towards her car. "Wait- What, Rafe where are you going? Rafe?" Sarah yelled as she watched him drive her car out of John B's place. Rafe paused and looked at Sarah. He then moved his attention to Violet, who jumped out of his car to head over to him. "Rafe!" Violet yelled, as she waved her hand out to get his attention. "Rafe!" She shouted repeatedly. Instead of answering Violet's call he closed his eyes and took a right turn, the same way as Georgia. "Shit, which car are we driving off now now?" Sarah asked. "I think we should stay put." Kiara suggested, this caused Sarah to turn around and look at Kiara and JJ with rage painted all over her face. "This is all you fucking fault! You- You betrayed her! Betrayed us!" Sarah spat as she pointed her finger at the two. JJ laughed at this. "What's funny J?" John B asked as he saw how angry his girlfriend was getting. JJ looked at John B, he rolled his eyes realising everyone was blaming this time. "Fine- I'll go save her." JJ spoke as he walked over to his bike, Kiara looked at him shocked. "JJ! Georgia's and her child's life is fucking at risk!" Sarah screamed as she started to break down. John B came and hugged her to calm her down, the hug helped but not entirely. Sarah was terrified, she knew even thought Georgia had struggled with this pregnancy she still cares about her child, if she truly hated it she would have killed it, but she knows Georgia isn't that type of person, she's better than that.

Rafe drove around frantically trying to search for Georgia, there was no sign of her, but just as he was about to give up, he saw the one thing he wanted to avoid most. Seeing the love of his life laying on the ground, surrounded by not 1 but 2 ambulances, it was absolutely traumatising. Rafe parked his car as close at possible to the ambulance. "Hey- hey what's going on here?" Rafe asked as he rushed over. "Accident." The paramedics answered. "Is- is she ok?" Rafe asked, desperate for an answer. "No- who are you?" Rafe thought of what to answer with until it hit him. "Uh- JJ Maybank, I'm her boyfriend." Rafe answered, for once he wasn't thinking of himself, he was thinking for Georgia. He knows that Georgia wants a chance with JJ, and he's helping that work. "Oh alright, you can ride with us." The paramedic spoke as they shut the back door. "Actually, I'm gonna take my car, just uh- take care of her for me." Rafe spoke as he wiped his face, it was clearly tears. "Alright! We will." Rafe watched as they drove off, he was trying to stay calm as possible. The first thing Rafe decided to do after entering his car was call his sister, Sarah.

"Rafe?" Sarah screamed into the device as she answered the call, everyone was currently surrounding Sarah, who was sitting on John B's couch. "Rafe, hi Rafe,what happened?" Sarah asked, as she grasped onto John B's hand who was kneeling on the ground. "Rafe? Is Georgia ok? Rafe." Sarah yelled, asking for a reply. All she heard was a sob, "Rafe- oh my god, what happened." Sarah cried, getting nervous. "She-she." Rafe studded. "Yeah she what? Rafe you can tell me, what happened? She what?" Sarah was getting so scared. "She's gone." Rafe finally spoke, Sarah looked up at John B, tears forming instantly. "Wh- What do you mean she's gone?" Sarah yelled, as she placed a hand on her heart. "Rafe- Rafe, what do you mean she's gone, Rafe answer me!" Sarah shouted. All she heard in response to this was sobs, all she wanted to do was hug Rafe at this moment. Rafe soon hung up after a few loud sobs, Sarah dropped her phone as she started sobbing into John B's arms. "No- No." Sarah mumbled, now crying hysterically.

Note- I'm sorry, I cried while writing this, it was sad. 😭