Chapter 9

⚠️Warning⚠️
-No warnings

"Morning cupcake" JJ mumbled as he and Georgia woke up on John B'a house. "Hey, what time is it?" Georgia asked as she woke up to stretch. "I'm assuming somewhere around 9." JJ replied as he sat up next to Georgia. "Cute. I'm exhausted" Georgia cried as she reached for her phone. "Morning you two." John B cried as he and Sarah came in from the back door. "Hey John B, hey Sarah" Georgia cried out as she yawned. "Georgia, don't you have something to tell me? Something you promised?" Sarah asked as she smirked. "Um, yeah um, JJ- I, yeah JJ" Georgia muttered making absolutely no sense. "What?" John B and JJ said at the same time. "I- um" Georgia mumbled. "No Georgia, you don't have to explain yourself I get it. I'm glad you've chosen G" Sarah cried as she reached for John B's hand. "I- Wait. Um, JJ, I choose you" Georgia whispered to JJ, but Sarah and John B heard. Sarah pasted a fake smile on her face for Georgia, she knew deep down in her heart that Georgia still loved Rafe. "Over Rafe?" JJ chuckled. Georgia nodded. "I always knew I would win" JJ cried as he pulled Georgia into a kiss. "Ok guys, Please remember that there are other people in this room." John B cried as Sarah giggled. "Ew JJ!" Sarah yelled laughing as she saw JJ dig his hands into Georgia's shorts. Georgia smiled as she watched Sarah and John B make disgusted faces. Sarah and John B sat down beside them as JJ calmed down with the kissing. "Yuck, don't make me throw up now Georgie" Sarah cried as Georgia started laughing. "Hey Georgia." JJ cried as he stared into Georgia's eyes. "Yeah baby?" Georgia asked. "Promise me that I'll never loose you." JJ stated as Georgia's smile faded. Georgia couldn't answer it. Georgia's phone began ringing. 'Yes!' Georgia thought as she turned to her phone. It was only a message that her cosmetics parcel had arrived but good enough to get her out of here. "I have to take my car to get checked out, like literally this instant" Georgia cried as she picked up her Valentino bag.

⚠️Image here ⚠️

"Georgia, Georgia" JJ called out, Georgia turned

"Georgia, Georgia" JJ called out, Georgia turned. "When you have your answer tell me" JJ states as Georgia nodded and smiled. Sarah got up and followed Georgia out to Georgia's car. "G! Georgie!" Sarah calked our but Georgia didn't turn around. "Georgia!" Sarah called out again, Georgia ignored once again. "God dammit, Georgia!" Sarah yelled getting Georgia's attention this time. "What?" Georgia yelled back as she unlocked her car door. "You don't have to lie to yourself Georgia." Sarah states. "What are you on about?" Georgia asked acting confused. "JJ" Sarah says. "I love JJ, and he loves me. And I just can't promise him yet but I will eventually" Georgia cried as she opened her car door. "No, you won't. My brother is the only one you'd promise that to." Sarah cries. Georgia shook her head. "That brother of yours, broke my heart." Georgia mumbled. 'But also made me the happiest I've ever been.' Georgia thought to herself, not saying it out loud. "I- I'm sorry, I forgot about that. Look Georgia, I'll talk to him. And Violet." Sarah muttered as she watched Georgia roll her eyes. "No, you won't, you don't have to. I chose JJ, he chose Violet end of discussion." Georgia cried, she was so over this conversation. "Ok, ok, where are you going now?" Sarah asked, calmed down a bit now. "I don't fucking know." Georgia spat. Sarah's eyes widened. "I'm- I'm sorry" Georgia whispered as she started breaking down. "No-No! Georgia, hey baby, it's alright." Sarah cried as she held Georgia tightly. "No, it's not. I've seen Rafe with other girls before but it just hits so much different this time." Georgia states as she wiped her tears. "Oh, I know, I know, Maybe your in love with him." Sarah says which makes Georgia get all defensive again. "No, no I don't. I hate him. It must just be hormones." Georgia cried as she began standing up again. Sarah monitors her friend. "Are you pregnant?" Sarah asked. "What? No! Are you joking?" Georgia yelled back in shock. "What? Just a question" Sarah cried as she rolled her eyes. "Alright, I gotta go now. You coming to the party tonight?" Georgia asked as she stepped into her BMW. "Yep, heads up Rafe is gonna be there" Sarah cried as she watched Georgia roll her eyes then give her best friend a smile. Georgia waved goodbye at Sarah and drove home to get ready for the party. 'Yay! Party with Rafe and Violet! So excited!' Georgia thought to herself as she pulled up into her garage. She closed the garage down and headed upstairs. "Tonight's gonna be one hell of a night" Georgia whispered to herself as she laid on her bed. "5 more hours, I could do a rest" Georgia muttered to herself again as she checked her phone for the time then drifted off to sleep.

Hey!!! There hasn't been a lot of Rafe these chapters but trust me there will be next chapter and some spicy coming in the next few chapters!!!