Chapter 2

"God- I'm so tired." Sarah mumbled as she wiped down the marble bench, ever since Rose had gone to New York to do some business for Cameron Developments, Sarah was in charge of keeping the house clean and Georgia often would help out.
"You need to like have a night without Javon, to get a good sleep." Georgia suggested, Javon was still sleeping so Georgia made some breakfast for Sarah and herself.
"And who's gonna look after him? John B? I'd rather not." Sarah stated. Georgia looked at her curiously.
"What do you mean you'd rather not? Do you not trust John B" Georgia asked as she chewed on a toffee.
"No- like I want him to have like a night with me, to rekindle our relationship you know." Sarah explained as Georgia came up with an idea.
"I can look after him! And Rafe can help." Georgia suggested.
"Well- I don't trust Rafe, but I trust you." Sarah sighed, suddenly a crying noise had began. "Great, he's awake." Sarah mumbled as she began to head up to her room but Georgia stopped her.
"I'll get him, you just rest and start thinking about tonight." Georgia smirked as Sarah laughed. She then headed up to Sarah and John B's room, where Javon laid wide awake in the wooden crib, Georgia assumed that this is Sarah's old crib. "Hello cutie, your awake aren't you, aren't you!" Georgia wrapped her arm around Javon as she lifted him into her arms. "Let's go see Mumma Sarah yeah?"
Sarah done as exaggerated gasp as Georgia walked in with Javon, who was still dozed off.
"Hi Javon." She then mumbled as she kissed his cheek.
"What about uncle Rafey, let's go say good morning to him." Georgia expressed as she bounced Javon in her hands.
"Uncle Rafey went to the shops to get mummy some food." Sarah called out when she continued to wipe the marble bench.
"Oh! How about Wheeze?" Georgia asked as Sarah shook her head.
"She's at a friends."
"Ok then- I'll take you to the mat then." Georgia let out as she walked over to where the couch was located, she then laid Javon down onto the soft mat. Sarah then came over with a beanie, just as Georgia was about to walk off to go change out of her silk pyjamas, Javon began to cry.
"Shh-shh." Sarah began as she grasped on his back from crawling away. Georgia turned as she heard Javon cry, since Sarah was stopping him from crawling away, he scratched her. "Ah-fuck." Sarah cried as Georgia opened her arms for Javon.
"What's wrong beautiful boy? What's wrong Huh?" Georgia asked when she hushed him. "It's alright." Suddenly he'd stop crying.
"Your a professional Georgia." Sarah pointed out as she sniffled, was she sick? Or was she crying?
"You alright Sarah?"
"Yeah, um- all good. I heard Rafe say your friends coming from Paris- is that true?" Sarah questioned as Georgia nodded while cuddling Javon.
"Yeah, he seemed angry at me when he saw the messages."
"Georgia, he's jealous. However you felt with Amira, is what he's feeling now." Sarah explained as Georgia nods. "You need to show him that he's the only one you want, that there's no one else. Because if Rafe thinks there's someone else, who knows what he'll do." Sarah continued as Georgia agrees.
"Yeah." Georgia mumbled.
"But not tonight, I'm needing a babysitter tonight." Sarah let out as Georgia laughed. "You can fuck him tomorrow or after that I do not care, just um, spare me the details." Sarah begged. Georgia laughed.
"Oh my god, ok." Georgia muttered as Javon began to giggle in her arms. "What! What!" Georgia smiles as he continues to giggle.
"You'd be such an amazing mother Georgia, I'm serious." Sarah says as Georgia smiles lightly.
"I don't think I can have one anymore." Georgia breathed as Sarah looks as her confused.
"W-what?" Sarah asks.
"I can't deal with the pain of loosing another one." Georgia sniffles as she wipes under her eye, as a tear was about to slip out.
"Hey- hey, it's ok. You won't loose one ever again." Sarah reassured Georgia as Georgia turned away, not facing Javon while she cries.
"You don't know that. I don't know that. I just can't go through the pain again. It's been 2 years or so, and I'm still not over it." Georgia whispered as Sarah placed a hand onto her lap as comfort.
"It's ok, it's ok. Let's focus on a happier subject." Sarah suggested as Georgia smiles.
"I think I'm gonna actually head out, maybe some shopping." Georgia handed Javon back to Sarah as she stood up.
"Not to add to your list, but could you stop at the baby store and grab me some bibs for Javon?" Sarah asked as Georgia nodded while smiling.
"Sure"
"Say bye Aunty Gigi." Sarah cried to Javon as she held his hand up to signal a bye to Georgia.
"Bye Javon!" Georgia cheered as she kissed his cheek when he began to smile. "Too cute" Georgia mumbled as lightly hugged Sarah who hugged her back with her free hand, while the other held Javon.