Chapter 10

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Blood!

Georgia was woken up by a loud ringing from her phone, she opened her eyes and examined it to see 'Sarah E Cameron'. "Why do I even still have the E there? Oh well" Georgia said to herself before she picked up. "Hey Sarah" Georgia cried before she was interrupted. "Where on earth have you been? Have you been sleeping!" Sarah yelled into the speaker. "Jesus, yes Sarah" Georgia replied sleepily. "Well wake up! Look at the time" Sarah yelled. "Oh shit! Fuck, I should have set an alarm" Georgia yelled rushing to the bathroom and turning on the shower. "You reckon?" Sarah mumbled as she applied her lipstick. "Alright, gotta go shower see you later" Georgia mumbled still tired. Sarah hung up without saying bye. Georgia scanned her closet for something to wear, was she in the mood to be nice or dirty? Dirty. Rafe was gonna be there so she was going to make the most of it, and for JJ as well of course...

She found the perfect dress! It was very slutty and something Rafe would love the second he sees it, she knew it was wrong but she had to get Rafe back, it was her little project.

⚠️Image here⚠️

After her shower, she did some light makeup since she didn't want it all melting since it was hot on the Outerbanks at the moment

After her shower, she did some light makeup since she didn't want it all melting since it was hot on the Outerbanks at the moment. She put on some jewellery such as Tiffany and co diamond pendant, Cartier love bracelet and a Versace ring. "Perfect" she said to herself as she looked into the mirror, she slipped on her YSL heels and grabbed her Prada bag to head off, she slipped some lip oil and her phone into the bag then walked down to the kitchen to grab her keys, she then entered the garage and drove off to the party which was located on figure 8 as well. She was excited, not really now she thought of it again.

She pulled up to one of the Kooks houses, it was definitely one of the biggest parties of the year, something made Georgia assume it was Violets welcome home party. She locked her car door as she stepped out. She spotted Topper so she decided to walk over to him. "Hey top!" Georgia yelled out. "Hey George!" Topped yelled back as he saw Georgia approach him. "One hell of a party huh?" Georgia asked as she watched teenagers roam around the massive mansion. "Yeahh, it's kind of a welcome home party for Violet, I think you might know her. Everyone use to call her Vi, no one ever realised her real name was Violet unless you were close with her, really you don't remember?" Topper states as he looked at Georgia. "Omg Georgia, Vi. The one who always did drugs? Cocaine? Hello?" Topper cried. "Oh my god! Vi? As in Barry's top client before Rafe came along?" Georgia yelled out realising she knew Violet. "Yeahh?" Topper said. "Ohh my goodness" Georgia cried as she rubbed her head. She didn't realise it was that Violet, she looked so different, probably from all her plastic surgery and big lips. "Well here she is now, clinging to Rafe" Topper says as he turned to look at Rafe and the girl walking beside him. Georgia tolled her eyes at the sight of her. "Not happy to see her clinging to your lover?" Topper jokes. "What? My lover?" Georgia yelled realising what he had said. "Top, I'm dating JJ?" Georgia clears. "Yeah, yeah but are you in love with him?" Topper asks. "Yeah, I am" Georgia states. "Hey Top, G." A voice from behind calls making Georgia jump, she could identify that voice from anywhere. Rafe Cameron.

"Hey Bro" Topper cries as he shook Rafes hand. "Hi Violet" Topper continued as he saw Violet step out. Georgia glared at the sight of her. "Hey Topper, how are you?" She asked as she grabbed a hold of Rafes arm and pasted on a fake innocent smile but Topper and Georgia could tell it was so fake. "Good, good." Topper replied as he looked at Georgia, who had a killing look on her face. "Georgia, remember me?" Violet asked as she smiled lightly. "How could I forget, drug addict. And then most traumatising moment of my life a few days ago" Georgia says in a bitchy tone. "What happened a few days ago?" Topper whispers being very curious but Georgia shushed him up. "Oh, how I took your boyfriend? Sorry honey I'm just hotter" Violet states as she kissed Rafe which made Georgia's blood boil. Georgia saw JJ coming from the side and used this to her advantage. "Actually, actually. I'm dating JJ Maybank, hotter, sexier, cuter, better." Georgia cried as she waved to JJ. "JJ come her baby" Georgia cried as she watched Rafe want to explode. She grabbed onto JJs jaw then kissed him desperately, trying to make Rafe jealous. She moaned into the kiss which she knew would drive Rafe insane, and god it did. "Seriously? Go take this somewhere else you fucking whore" Rafe yells as he watched Georgia kiss JJ, Violet let out a small laugh. "Jesus Rafe, calm down" Topper whispers and he saw Georgia pull away from JJ. "What are you, jealous much Rafe?" JJ asked with a smirk on his face. Georgia could see that Rafe wanted to lunge at JJ but no, he couldn't. He knew Georgia would hate him even more and he didn't want that. "Come one Rafe, bring it" JJ says and he watched Rafe walk away, Violet had left to get a drink with some of her friends. Georgia suddenly felt so bad. "Rafe!" She called out. "Georgia, leave it" JJ said as he chuckled. "I'm gonna go see Sarah, talk later!" Georgia cried as she runs in Rafes direction. JJ headed off to Pope and Kiara.

"Rafe! Rafe wait!"Georgia yelled as she ran after Rafe. "What? You think it's fucking ok to go and embarrass me like that?" Rafe yelled. "Rafe, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking" Georgia mumbled as she looked into Rafes eyes. 'Oh my goodness those eyes were absolutely stunning' She thought to herself. "So you weren't thinking when you decided when you put on this slutty outfit" Rafe said as he moved towards Georgia which made her stumbled and walk against the wall. "Rafe." Georgia whispered. "We're you thinking when you decided to spray on my favourite scent?" Rafe asked. 'Of course, Baccarat Rouge 540, his absolute favourite'. "No" Georgia whispered now having her back pushed right against the wall.

"Hey John B, and Sarah?" JJ asked as he saw John B walking with Sarah. "Yeahh? Why do you look so surprised" Sarah asked as she stood next to John B to face JJ, Pope and Kiara. "I thought Georgia said she was going to hang out with you. She said it like 15 minutes ago." JJ stated. "Are you joking? I haven't even seen her at all this evening and no ones was even searching for me" Sarah cried as she looked shocked. Until something hit her, she turned her head to watch Violet sitting with her old friends near by the bar. Of course, Georgia was with Rafe. That made Sarah smile. "Shit she's with Rafe isn't she?" JJ asked. "Wait what?" Sarah yelled as she watched JJ sprint off into the house. "JJ!" Sarah yelled.

Georgia was now pushed up against the wall by Rafe, their lips inches away from touching, she wanted to kiss him. So badly. She was prepared to right now. If there was one thing that was on her 'To-Do list' it would have to be 'Kiss Rafe Cameron'. Georgia started to close her eyes and lean in, until she heard Rafes body get shoved to the side instantly. She opened her eyes to see JJ, punching the living shit out of Rafe. "JJ!" Georgia yelled as she saw JJ punch Rafe. "JJ STOP!" Georgia yelled again as she saw Rafe getting so badly hurt. "JJ! DUDE STOP!" Both John B and Pope yelled as they ran in from the side to pull JJ off Rafe. "Stay the fuck away from her you motherfucker" JJ yelled as he punched Rafe one last time. Oh my goodness there was so much blood. "Rafe?" Sarah yelled as she dropped to her knees. "Shit! Fuck. JJ, get the hell out of here come on!" John B yelled as he saw Rafes face. "I'm not leaving without Georgia, come on G" JJ spat as he ran in to grab Georgia's hand. "No, JJ you go! I'll hold the police off." Georgia cried as she looked at Rafes body. "Please" Georgia whispered. "Love you" JJ mumbled as he began to run with John B, Pope and Kiara.

"Fuck!" Georgia yelled as she dropped down to the ground beside Sarah, who was looking for her phone. Luckily the party had cleared up a lot. "Go! Get an ambulance I'll stay here!" Georgia yelled as she cupped Rafes face. Sarah began to get up and run towards the corner. "Rafe?" Georgia whispered trying to find a pulse, it was very faint . "FUCK! SARAH HURRY!" She cried as tears started dripping down rapidly. "Rafe, stay with me, stay with me." she mumbled. "Please baby" she repeated again as her voice started to fade down. She held Rafe close as she started hearing ambulance sirens come. Tears were dripping, her mascara getting ruined, but she didn't care. She held Rafe until the paramedics got there. She watched as the paramedics loaded Rafe into the ambulance. Tears still dripping as Sarah hugged her tightly. "It's ok! It's ok baby" Sarah whispered as she hugged Georgia.

"I'm gonna go into the hospital with him." Georgia cried as she saw the paramedics still outside. "Ok, that's a good idea. I'll go tell JJ that you just went home because you were really tired? Yeah?" Sarah asked as she wiped Georgia's tears. Georgia nodded as she sniffed and gave Sarah one last hug before walking outside towards the ambulance, they didn't allow her to ride with them but they did tell her to drive there herself and she can sit and wait until he's alright, which is what she was going to do.