Chapter 12

"God." Georgia mumbled, sitting inside Wheezie's hospital room as she sleeps peacefully. Rafe had gone to attend his wedding appointment.
"G-Georgia?" Wheezie muttered, waking up slightly. Georgia looked at the little girl, and placed her hand on Wheezie's.
"Hey, how you doing?" Georgia whispered, softening up to the poor girl with scars all over her face.
"Alright, how's- how's my face?" Wheezie brung her hands up to her face to feel all the dry bumpy lines of scars, she gasped.
"Hey, hey, it's ok. You still look like a stunning princess." Georgia reassured Wheezie. Wheezie looked as if she was about to cry, thinking her face had been ruined.
"Where's Rafe?" Wheezie croaked, slightly sitting up in the bed.
"He um, he has an appointment with a wedding planner and Amira." Georgia replied, still having her hand on Wheezie's for comfort.
"Amira." Wheezie scoffed. Georgia shot Wheezie a confused look.
"I don't believe he'll be happy if he marries her." Wheezie explained.
"But he will if he marries you." Wheezie continued, smirking at Georgia.
Georgia let out a low laugh as she looked at Wheezie.
"What- what are you saying?" Georgia tries to act as if she isn't really interested in this when it's the only thing that's running through her head.
"You guys left each other at the airport or something right?" Georgia nodded in response.
"Yeah well he only got with Amira to heal from that pain." Wheezie explained.
"No- Wheeze, he hooked up with a lot of people but he proposed to Amira." Georgia let go of Wheezie's wrist.
"Only because he thought you weren't ever going to come back, honestly everyone thought you were gone for good but your back, and that's why he's so hesitant about marrying Amira." Wheezie spoke.
"You know too much for your age, you know that?" Georgia smiled.
"Nope." Wheezie responded playfully.
"So why don't you leave me here? And go become my sister in law before I'm stuck with Amelia- Amira for life!" Wheezie encourages, Georgia laughs as she stood up from the chair and nodded.
"You sure you'll be fine?" Georgia questioned, Wheezie nodded as she knew Georgia was really hesitant about leaving.

As Georgia pulled up to the Cameron's house, she saw Rafes car, Amiras car, Sarah's car and one she had never seen before, which was probably the wedding planners. Walking into the mansion was awkward, Amira and Rafe were sitting on the couch with the wedding planner, talking about what food they want to have.
"Hmm- oh Georgia! Come here!" Amira called out, while examining a menu sheet. Georgia licked her lips before walking over to the two.
"Which meal do you think we should have Georgia?" Amira questioned, handing Georgia the menu. This bitch.
"Um, I'm not sure." Georgia mumbled, smiling at this wedding planner who just felt uncomfortable.
"Come on, choose one. We all know you have amazing style, you did go to France after all." Amira mentioned, the wedding planner eyed Georgia immediately.
"You've been to France?"
"Um, yes I have." Georgia replied, awkwardly.
The wedding planner looked like she was originally from France, she had a French outfit going on. Rafe looked embarrassed, feeling bad that Georgia had gotten pulled in this situation, knowing all she wants is to leave and go up to Sarah's room right now.
"We've chosen to do our wedding underneath the Eiffel Tower, is that a smart choice?" Amira bragged, knowing this annoyed the living hell out of Georgia.
"Honey, she's got to go." Rafe spoke, eying Georgia.
"But we need her advice." Amira argues, she was clearly pissing him off deeply.
"It's fine, um, it's definitely pricey Amira. Not sure if you'd be able to afford it." Georgia explained, smirking. Georgia was barely sure her parents would let her do that. It's expensive as hell to have a wedding under or inside the Eiffel Tower, she'd have to have lots of money at this stage.
"My parents are willing to pay it." Amira spoke, annoyed with the attitude Georgia's got on, but who can blame her?
Georgia nodded awkwardly, just wanting to get out of here at this stage, not wanting to help Amira anymore.
"But Georgia, you've got to help me pick some of these divine meals, plus I wanted to take this opportunity to ask you if you would like to be my maid of honour?" Amira asked, having both Rafe and Georgia shocked.

"Maid- Maid of Honour?" Georgia gasped, this was not what she had expected at all.
Amira nodded, while grinning like there was no tomorrow.
"I- I'm sure you've got someone else who'd be a better fit for that role." Georgia suggested, knowing the reason Amira is doing this, is to torture her. To make her witness Amira marrying Rafe, this toxic bitch.
"Probably, but no ones gonna overtake you." Amira made it sound like this was the best friend sort of relationship but not even close. More like enemies.
Georgia sees the begging expression smeared on Amiras face and she has no choice but to give in.
"I'd love to." Lie.
"Aww! Thank you so much." Amira rushes, to hug Georgia. Almost suffocating her to put on a show in front of Rafe and the wedding planner.
"As thankful as I am, I have to go check on Sarah, she's pregnant." Georgia advises everyone, Amira nodded as she straightens her dress, Rafe sighs before getting up to follow Georgia.

"Georgia!" Georgia turns as she reaches the stairs.
"Um- yeah?" Rafe reaches for Georgia's cheek but she swats it away.
"What is wrong with you? Marriage is on the line here!" Georgia spits, slightly whispering. Rafe chuckles, thinking it's funny.
"For fucks sake Rafe, what we did, or what we've been doing, is a mistake!" Georgia explained, crossing her arms as she puts on a grumpy face.
"What you've been doing? What have you been doing babe?" Amira pops out from the corner like a detective, a spy, she looks at both Georgia and Rafe, who are stunned.
"Nothing." Rafe mumbled, pulling her in for a kiss.
"Mhm, Georgia? Nothing?" Amira moans into the kiss on purpose, to play with Georgia.
"Absolutely nothing." Georgia replied, surrendering her hands, then gagging as she turned to continue her walk up the stairs, she turns to look down at Rafe, who had an apologetic look on his face as he mumbled "I'm sorry."

Note- hey guys, please forgive me, I've been vomiting, spewing, dying, etc. It took me lots of energy to even write this, I'm going to start working harder though, I have a trip in 2 weeks and I'm going to try and release a chapter everyday to finish this season, lots of love 💓💓