Chapter 13

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Mentions of drugs!

"Oh my god!" Georgia whispered as she woke up to the sunlight and a person cuddling her, that person was none other than Rafe Cameron, somebody who had a girlfriend. "Stop moving" Rafe groaned. "Well, if you want Violet to see us then sure stay in that position" Georgia muttered as she grabbed onto Rafe then sank into the bed, it was definitely an expensive one. Rafe groaned as he began to sit up, Georgia yawned as she tugged onto the blanket. "How are you doing?" Georgia whispered. "Alright, recovering going fine." Rafe answered. "That's good." Georgia mumbled as she moved around in the bed. "You know I'm suppose to be laying off sex?" Rafe smirked. "I- What!" Georgia yelled in shockness. "I'm joking, they gave me the green light, it's not actually as bad as it looked." Rafe joked. The door bell rang! Georgia and Rafe looked at each other than Rafe broke the eye contact to look at his phone. "Oh shit!" He yelled. "Oh shit what?" Georgia asked as she rolled her eyes. "I forgot Violet was coming over today." He groaned as he threw the phone onto the bed. "Fuck me" he mumbled as he fell onto the bed. "Already did" Georgia cried as she smirked. Rafe smirked back at her then her smile faded as she realised that Violet was going to be up here in 5 minutes maximum to see Rafe and Georgia, naked. "She's gonna be up here in a second to see us, both naked." Rafe yelled and whispered at the same time in frustration. "And who's fault is that?" Georgia snapped as she reached for her clothes. "Mine, it's always mine isn't it Georgia." Rafe snapped back as he grabbed his clothes too. "No, it's not always." Georgia mumbled quietly as she looked up at Rafe. 'Jesus, he's so hot' she thought to herself . She snapped out of it as she heard the front door close, she must have been talking to Rose or Sarah, most likely Sarah since Rose wouldn't put in the effort to hold a conversation for that long. "So um, why don't you break up with her if you hate seeing her so much?" Georgia asked as she looked in the mirror to tie her hair up. Rafe walked over to her side of the bed and sat down. "Well I could ask you the same question." Rafe muttered as he shoved her out of the way to the mirror. "Hey! Excuse you." Georgia yelled as Rafe chuckled. "Because I love JJ" Georgia whispered as she clipped her earrings on. "Love him my ass" Rafe mumbled. "Hey! I do" Georgia whispered. "Rafe! Honey!" Violet yelled from outside. "Oh shit! Go- in there" Rafe whispered as he shoved Georgia's small little body into the bathroom. She walked in to be greeted by a bunch of medicines, Georgia reached for one. They were all medicines for Rafes accident. About 6 different type of tablets were in there.

"Rafe! Baby!" Violet yelled as she walked in from the door. Georgia rolled her eyes as she leaned against the wall. "Hey baby!" Rafe yelled back. 'Jesus, that hurt' Georgia thought to herself. "Hey, lets go outside a bit, hey babe?" Rafe muttered as he was kissing Violet. Violet nodded as they left. Georgia understood that it was her sign to get out. She decided to head to Sarah's room. "Hey!" Georgia whispered as she walked into Sarah's room. "Hey Georgia, I think I missed out ok the part that you were sleeping in my bed last night." Sarah mumbled as she looked away from her phone. "How did you.." Georgia began to say. "Violet" Sarah answered. Georgia nodded then she realised that Sarah has just said 'Violet'. "Um- what did you say when she said that?" Georgia asked as she shut the door. "Don't worry I covered up for you. But I'm very confused. I thought you said you chose JJ!" Sarah yelled in frustration. "I know- I know" Georgia mumbled. "No, Georgia. You don't. You can't keep doing this. Rafe has gone through enough. After the accident he's finally gotten clean. He's learning to be better. If you break him once more you know that all that recovery will go away." Sarah cried as she looked at Georgia. "I- no, I do know it's just it's confusing. I'll always care for both Rafe and JJ." Georgia answered. "No. Stop lying to yourself Georgia honestly. I've said this to you once before, I know you heard it but chose to ignore. You love both Rafe and JJ.." Sarah began. "But you are in love with Rafe." Sarah finished and looked up at Georgia. Georgia couldn't believe it. For one, she was actually speechless. "You told me you loved him, but I don't think you mean the 'd' onto it."
Sarah whispered as she grabbed ahold of Georgia's hand. "But what part don't you get about him and Violet?" Georgia asked as she let go of Sarah's hand. "Fuck Her" Sarah giggles. "You and John B are literally a match made in heaven." Georgia mumbled as she looked at herself through the
mirror, she could easily win Rafe back. "Thank you Sarah." Georgia whispered as she hugged Sarah. "Your welcome sister in law!" Sarah joked as they both walked out of Sarah's room. Georgia saw Rafe walk into his room by himself. She pointed to Rafes room to indicate to Sarah that she's going in there, Sarah rolled her eyes and giggled. Georgia smiled as she slid the door open.

"Rafe?" She whispered as she walked in. "Rafe!" She yelled as she saw him taking out a bag of cocaine. "Is this your way of getting clean?" Georgia yelled as she slapped the bag away from him. "Georgia." He spoke as he stood up. "Sarah's telling me your trying to get better for me, but it's far from it!" Georgia yelled as she looked at him, disgusted. Sarah has ran up after hearing all the commotion. "What is going on- Omg!" Sarah yelled as she reached the door. Sarah dashes for the bag of cocaine and threw it into her jacket immediately. Rafe hasn't even said a word. He was clearly high or some shit. Sarah looked at Georgia, then Rafe and exited. Rafe walked towards Georgia and grabbed her hips. "Excuse you! Get your hands off me!" Georgia yelled as she swatted them away. Rafe had anger in his eyes. Georgia started shaking, in fear. It started from a couple of tears to a whole bunch. "Let go of me!" Georgia yelled, crying. "Rafe let go!" Georgia yelled again. Suddenly Rafe softened his face and hands. He let go of Georgia as she took a leap back. "You- you were scared of me." Rafe mumbled. Georgia wiped her tears as she looked at him. She couldn't see the man she loved anymore. "Georgia- Georgia I'm sorry"
Rafe cried. Georgia began to take steps back, towards the door. "Please- please don't leave!" Rafe yelled as he let a tear roll down his eye. "Stay the fuck away from me" Georgia whispered as she opened the door. "Fuck you Georgia!" Rafe yelled as he collapsed onto the bed. 

"Fuck!" He yelled in frustration as he raced around the room. Georgia walked down the stairs to see no one, Violet had obviously left and Sarah was no where to be found. "Gia!" A voice yelled. Georgia turned to see Wheezie. "Oh. Hey Wheeze." Georgia mumbled as she sniffles. "You ok?" Wheezie asked as she grabbed Georgia's shoulder. "I'm- fine. Just tell Sarah.." Georgia began. "Tell me what?" Sarah cried as she walked out. "Oh hey." Wheezie cries to Sarah. "Hey Wheezie. Can you run and get Georgia a cup of water and tissue please?" Sarah asked wanting to talk to Georgia privately. Wheezie nodded as she hugged Georgia tightly.

"I want Rafe to get better, honestly. But he can't do that with Violet around. She lives off of drugs so clearly he's into them too. It's you who can influence him to get away." Sarah explained as they say on the couch. "I know, I do. It's just, we had another fight yet again after sexual intercourse." Georgia explained. "Omg! No details please!" Sarah shrieked as Wheezie walked in with Water and Tissues. "Guys, I'm 13. I can handle the sexual chat." Wheezie cried as Sarah and Georgia giggled. "Well, I better get going." Georgia cried as she sat up. She took a sip of water to make Wheezie smile. Then she waved the sisters goodbye and left.

As Georgia was driving, she broke down. She couldn't bare it anymore. All the times her and Rafe fight. It was too much. She was at the point where she just couldn't bare it anymore. They fight, then make up, then fight again. And they aren't even in a relationship yet. She started to loose vision of the road thanks to her tears. She was at that stage where she couldn't see anymore and was getting really tired. She closed her eyes shut for a second, then when she opened them all she could hear was 'BANG'. She had gotten herself into an accident!

20 MINUTES AGO

"Fuck!" Rafe yelled to himself as he watched Georgia leave, he was desperate to go after her. And when he's desperate he'll get what he wants. "Where are you going?" Sarah asked as she watched Rafe grab his car keys. "None is your business!" Rafe snapped. "Hey! Just so you know, your not getting any better if you keep going back to drugs." Sarah cried as she leaned on the wall. "Where is it?" Rafe asked, referring to the drugs. "In the bin, where they belong." Sarah answered as she smiled. "Don't go getting more!" Sarah yelled as she watched Rafe storm out. He got in his Rover and chased after Georgia. 'Spotted!' He thought to himself. 'Wait, What is she doing?' He thought to himself as he watched her start driving weirdly. "OMG!" He yelled as he watched her crash into the car.

PRESENT
"Georgia!" Rafe yelled as he ran out of his car to hers. He watched as people began to gather around. "Call 911!" Someone yelled, and that's what he did. It only took a few minutes for it to come running. Rafe ran his hand through his hair as he watched them load Georgia into the ambulance. The person who she had crashed into had also been loaded up but they weren't identifying who it was. "Are you her significant other?" The paramedics asked Rafe. He just nodded knowing he would have to be there for Georgia like she was for him. "You can ride along with us." They answered as they rushed into the ambulance.

Note- Hey!!! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long. I've been so busy with school. But don't worry I'll be posting rapid now for the next few weeks! Hope your enjoying!