Chapter 23

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Smut

"Rafe! Oh my god this is insane!" Georgia yells, she hops out of the SUV and examines the stunning beach view.
"Wait until you see the motel." Rafe whispers, Georgia giggles in excitement.
"How on earth did you find this place, this is literally like 100 times better than Outer Banks." Georgia leans on the rail as Rafe stands behind her, holding her waist.
"I've had my ways." Rafe replied, Georgias face turns confused.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Georgia asks curiously. "Have you brought other girls here?" Georgia then asks as Rafe chuckles. "You have!" Georgia yells, basically screamed.
"No-no I haven't." Rafe breathes as Georgia grins. "That's good right?" Rafe then asks as he cuddles with Georgia.
"Of course Rafey." Georgia holds his hand around her waist as they both take in the view of the beach.

"Sorry, this was the only one available." Rafe muttered as Georgia looks around. In front of her is a motel, crappy, boring and deserted motel. It looked like a ghost town.
"You said to me that I can't wait to see the motel, that made me assume something else." Georgia mumbled.
"They ran out of rooms so I had to rebook but if you don't like it, we can go back home." Rafe let out, Georgia shook her head.
"No! No, it's fine! It doesn't matter about the room anyways, the beach will occupy us already and who knows? It might look amazing inside the rooms." Georgia tried to convince Rafe it was a good idea to stay.
"Ok." Rafe gave in as the two walked towards the small, dusty, check-in area.

"Hello! Welcome to Grand Interxon motel. Have you two got a reservation?" The front desk lady calls, she looked like she hasn't seen a customer in years.
"Um- yeah, Rafe Cameron." Rafe mumbled, he clicks the lock on his car key as he stares out the window to see the light flash.
"Hmm- oh yes! Mr Cameron, your right on top of my list! You must be Mrs Cameron, welcome to the Grand Interxon, we have a delightful spa, where we come straight to your room. And bonus! It's only $30!" Georgia looks at the front desk lady with the best fake smile she could ever pull.
"Umm- no we aren't married." Georgia mumbled as she stands their awkwardly.
"But we will be" Rafe speaks as Georgia tries to hide her blush.
"And no thanks for the spa, Were going to explore around here." Georgia explains as the front desk lady nods her head sadly, she really wanted to give Georgia a spa day.
"Just give me a call if you need anything alright." Rafe and Georgia nod as the step out to find their room.
"You didn't want that spa thing?" Rafe asks as Georgia lets out a laugh.
"Are you joking? It's obviously some cheap shit. Plus I'd rather spend fine with you." Georgia whispered as they reach the door to their room.
"Here we are."

"Oh my Lordy Lord." Georgia cried as they unlock the room.
"It's Um, alright?" Rafe mumbled as Georgia stands there shocked.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Georgia looked at him with her mouth wide opened. Rafe shrugged as he sat down on the chair, looking a little disappointed.
"Rafe- Rafe! No it looks amazing." Georgia placed her hand on his shoulder as she smiled, her eyes shining.
"Really?" Rafe asked as Georgia nodded, her lips glossy. "Come here." Rafe continued to whisper as he pulled her into a kiss.
"Alright, let's go to the beach? I want to explore this place, it's stunning Rafe!" Even though Georgia knew Rafe wasn't really somebody who was into exploring or so, but she also knew that he'd do anything for her.
"Ok." Rafe replied as Georgia laughed, then grinned.
"Wait really!" Georgia cried, jumping around like a little girl full of excitement.
"Yeah." Rafe whispered, it almost sounded like a moan. Georgia could feel butterflies almost erupt from her stomach, then knots formed within seconds.
"Um, let's go?" Georgia mumbled awkwardly as Rafe nods.

"You ok babe? You haven't spoke a word." Rafe places his hand onto Georgias hips, which make her jump.
"Um- yeah." The two stare into the beach, it had a different feeling from the Outerbanks, it was more exciting. "It's so pretty" Georgia whispers.
"Tell me about it." Rafe whispers back into Georgias ear.
"I love you." Georgia blurts, out of no where. She could feel her body tense.
"I love you too beautiful." Rafe whispers back. They both stand together and watch the sunset before heading back to their motel room.

"Rafe." Georgia moans as Rafe slams the door shut behind them.
"Fuck." Rafe whispered as Georgia giggles, pulling her top off. "Condom?" Rafe asks as Georgia shakes her head.
"No, fuck it." Rafe tugs at Georgias shorts, while his hands placed on her bare waist.
"Fuck you." Georgia shouts as Rafe basically rips her shorts off. "They're Chanel." She continues, his hand still pinned on to waist.
"Would you rather go buy another pair?" Rafe asks, Georgia stays silent. "Now that's what I thought." Rafe smirks as Georgia moans when he sticks a finger in.
"Rafe-." Georgia stutters.
"Yeah baby?" Rafe asks, pumping his two of fingers in and out of her.
"Fuck. I've missed this." Georgias comment causes Rafe to speed up.
"Good?" Rafe asks, Georgia is lost at words.
"Y-yeah, don't stop" Rafe smirks as Georgias eyes pretty much roll all the way to the back of her head.
"I want to be inside of you." Rafe then whispers as Georgia feels herself close.
"After-." Georgia begins just as he pulls his fingers out, then brings them up to mouth. She swats them away. "Rafe! I was close!" Georgia yells, annoyed. Rafe chuckles as he licks his fingers, as Georgia watches that one hand, she doesn't even realise what the other hand was doing. Without any notice or announcement Rafe sticks himself in.
"Shit." Rafe groans as Georgias breathing increases, just as Georgias hand moves to rub the sides of her pussy, Rafe gets there first.
"Fuck Rafe." Georgia moans, hands pinned to his back while he leans in to her neck.
"Your so fucking hot." Rafe rests his head into the middle of her breast while thrusting in and out.
"D-don't stop." Georgia managed to let out, Rafe removes his hand from rubbing to her face as he pulls her into his her. Georgias hand instantly move there as she feels the pleasure plus pain that comes with it.
"Does it hurt?" Rafe says, breathlessly. Georgia nods, even though she was very close.
"I'm close Rafe, don't stop." Georgia begs as Rafe chuckles, going even faster.
"Rafe!" Georgia screams as she felt herself erupt and moans.
"I love you." Rafe whispers, still thrusting through Georgias high.
"I love you." Rafe repeats, trying to get his climax.
"Fuck." Georgia moans, it was too much, she just wanted him to cum already. "Rafe- it's too much" Georgia continues as she feels a tear almost drip out.
"I love you." Rafe still continues on saying, his thrusts getting even harder and faster.
"Rafe- stop." Georgia let's out, finally he cums. He brushes the strand of her out of her face as he collapses onto her.
"Fuck." Rafe whispers as Georgia chuckles, placing her hand onto hair.
"Your hairs tangled." Georgia mumbled as she tried to brush it out.
"Thanks to you beautiful." Rafe rests his head in between her bare breast as they both giggle.
He eventually moved to lay beside her as they buried theirselves under the white blanket that was now scrunched up.

Note- Hey! I'm sorry this has been taking so long, I've actually been writing when I've been listening to some sad songs to try and heal with what's going on in my life. Thanks for all the support 🤍