Chapter 7

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Mentions of pregnancy
-Mentions of drugs

"Wait- What!" Georgia yelled, a bit too loud. Sarah quickly manages to shush her up by using her finger.
"Shit! Sorry, but pregnant!" This was incredibly hard for Georgia to digest.
"How old are you? 18?" Georgia asked, trying to work out the facts.
Sarah nodded, burying her face into her hands.
"Holy shit- that's younger than me!" Georgia realised, pointing it out. Sarah started to cry as she realised she may have fucked up a bit too much.
"Shh- it's ok, Sarah- it's ok." Georgia comforted Sarah, knowing she may have overreacted a little, actually a bit much!
"I'm sorry, I overreacted too much- it's not actually as bad as it seems, I promise." Georgia tried to convince Sarah everything was going to be ok, but Sarah was thinking worse case scenario.
"Sarah- who's the father?" Georgia finally had the nerve to ask.
Sarah looked at Georgia, hesitating. Georgia gripped onto Sarah's hand signalling that she can trust Georgia with anything.
"I- I don't know." Sarah mumbled, her voice shaking.
"Ok, then who is out of?" Georgia was desperate for an answer.
"I don't know either." Sarah responded.
"What? How many people have you fucked?" Georgia asked, adding a small laugh into the end but regretting it instantly after.
"Only John B." Sarah muttered. Georgia looked at Sarah smiling.
"Sarah, that's amazing? John B is a lot better than what I had- I had your brother, cocaine addict brother. Also John B will actually care for your child and-." Georgia began explaining, but got interrupted.
"We broke up." Sarah admitted, sniffing a bit.
Georgia was speechless, she didn't know how or what to respond.
"You- you guys broke up?" Georgia asked, her voice softening a lot as she felt horrible for Sarah.
Sarah nodded, her face starting to crumble.
"Shh- hey it's ok, Why didn't you tell me any of this? When did you guys break up?" Georgia rubbed Sarah's back as she cried.
"A week before you came back." Sarah mumbled, sniffling at every chance she got.
"Aww babe, it's ok I've got you." Georgia pulled Sarah into the tightest hug. Even though Sarah's been a bitch to Georgia recently, Georgia would always care for Sarah.

"How- how will everyone react?" Sarah wiped her tears, shaking in Georgia's arms.
"That depends." Georgia replied, knowing this scenario could go two different ways.
"Oh my god I can't stop shaking." Sarah mumbled, Georgia placed her arm onto Sarah's even though it calmed the shaking down a bit, it didn't really help much.
"What will Rose say? What will my dad say? Oh my god he's going to kill me." Sarah tried to move the hair that was in front of her face to the side.
"He's not going to kill you- my parents were shocked but soon understood that they had to accept it." Georgia explained.
"But- what if I get an abortion, yeah that will help!" Sarah suggested, she acted as if she had found there best solution in the world when it was actually the worst one she could have thought of.
"No! No! Absolutely not!" Georgia yelled, she was so against killing a child since she remembered the pain she went through with hers.

"Sarah? Georgia!" Rose cried, it was probably time to go out for dinner now.
"Help me-." Sarah whispered, leaning into Georgia.
"I will- I promise." Georgia whispered back, taking Sarah into the bathroom to clean her face, so that she could attend the dinner.
"Sarah?" Rafe croaked, entering the bedroom, Georgia rushes out immediately to face Rafe.
"Rafe- hi." Georgia mumbled awkwardly, leaning into the mirror.
"Um, where's Sarah?" Rafe asked, touching the back of his head.
"Absolutely no idea, maybe she's downstairs already?" Georgia shrugged, smiling.
"Rose said she isn't." Rafe fought.
"Maybe she wasn't looking." Georgia smirked, then took a deep breath.
Rafe nodded as he made his way out.
"Oh thank fuck." Georgia mumbled as she slammed the door shut.
Just as Georgia was feeling relief she heard a big smash coming from Sarah's bathroom.
"Sarah? He's gone. Sarah!" Georgia yelled, rushing back into the bathroom.
"Oh my god- you scared the living shit out of me." Georgia witnessed that Sarah had dropped a glass onto the ground, but thankfully it didn't hit her at all.
"Sorry-." Sarah mumbled, finding her way out, while clutching her stomach.
"Look, tonight enjoy the dinner. Tomorrow I'll help you with everything." Georgia muttered, holding Sarah's hand.
Sarah nodded as the two walked out of the room and towards the stairs.

"There comes the two princesses!" Ward cheers, Everyone seemed to be waiting for them at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey- sorry I couldn't choose an outfit." Sarah mumbled, apologising.
"No worries baby- let's go! Rafe you can drive Amira and Georgia, And I'll take Wheezie, Sarah and Rose?" Ward suggested, Georgia instantly cringed at this.
"Can I go with Georgia?" Sarah asked, having a begging look.
Of course being Wards favourite, he agreed to her question immediately. Georgia could see Rafe and Wheezie roll their eyes lightly.
"Alright let's go!" Rose yelled, all heading towards the door.
Rafe held the door open for everyone as they walked out. Unfortunately no one said thank you to him. Georgia was the last person to walk out.
"Thanks." Georgia mumbled lightly, smiling.
Rafe locked the door before exiting right behind Georgia.
Rafe sat in front with Amira while Sarah and Georgia sat in the back. After a few minutes the car was blasting loudly with music that Georgia found it impossible to talk to Sarah.
"What the fuck is this?" Sarah picked up some blue wrapping from the ground, only to scream and let go of it a second later.
Rafe lowered the music as he started to panic.
"What? What is it?" Rafe asked, Georgia shrieked as she saw the condom wrapper lay there.
"Condom wrapper." Georgia cheered, then looking away.
Rafe rolled his eyes and looked back to the steering wheel while Amira chuckled.
"That was one of the best times." Amira whispered, but wanted Georgia to hear.
"Ew stop- We're probably sitting right where they did it." Sarah mumbled, almost panicking.
"Oh my god fucking move your eyes to the road Rafe!" Georgia shouted, as she witnessed Rafe kiss Amira.
"Calm down psycho." Amira pulled away from the kiss, Georgia just rolled her eyes.
"Bitch fuck up." Georgia muttered, continuing to roll her eyes in annoyance.
"Are we there yet? I'm stuck in a car where somebody is currently taking all the air." Georgia complained, Sarah let out a low laugh as she saw Amira look at Georgia in disbelief.
After seconds Rafe pulled down a window where a leaf flew into Georgia's face.
"Ah- Asshole." Georgia mumbled, only to see that they were back to kissing.
"Oh my god- stop the car. I'm walking." Georgia was so fed up with the two, honestly wishing she had gone with Rafe.
"Sorry I took your boyfriend." Amira spoke innocently, grabbing Rafes hand and placing it on her thigh for Georgia to see.
"We're here- you can stop with the arguing." Sarah muttered, the two fighting made her more furious.
Georgia scoffed as she was the first to exit the car.
"She's a bitch." Amira shouted to Rafe.
"Amira- Don't." Rafe Warned, he wasn't in the mood.
"What, are you choosing her over me?" Amira questioned.
"Of course not." Rafe placed a light kiss onto Amira'a lips but pulled away quickly.
"Hurry up will you?" Sarah shoves Rafes back lightly, he just scoffed as he continued walking forwards.
"Kids! How was the ride?" Ward asked, happily.
"Shit, I'd rather die than have to ride with them again." Sarah replied, standing at the entrance of the restaurant with her family.
"Horrid." Georgia muttered, pulling out her phone to see a call from her mum.
"Excuse me- mum called me." Georgia mumbled, walking to the side, but not that far so everyone heard her.
"Hey mum!" Georgia cheered, finally having a real smile appear on her face.
"What? Tyler called for me?" Georgia spoke, Rafes eyes moved to Georgia instantly. Who the fuck is Tyler?

Note- Uhh, who the hell is Tyler? Keep reading to find out!