Chapter 7

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Mentions of drugs!

Georgia grabbed the dress she was into and started walking out of the room, she heard Rafe downstairs. "Hey Rafe" she cried as she stuffed the dress into her bag. "Hey, I'll see you at the party tonight?" Rafe asked as he grabbed his keys from the table. "Sure will! Where are you going?" Georgia asked as Rafe held open the door for her. "Just- No where" Rafe muttered. Georgia pasted a confused look on her face. "Rafe. You can tell me anything. I don't judge- well depends on what it is" Georgia explained. Rafe didn't give her an answer. Georgia has a million thoughts but one specific one won. "Barry'S?" Georgia finally asked. Rafe nodded as he looked away. "Rafe, I-" Georgia began. "No don't, I don't need your criticism" Rafe cried as he started walking to his car. Georgia took a deep breathe before walking to her car.

(At Kelce's Party!)

Georgia has decided to avoid Sarah as much as possible because she really couldn't choose who she wanted. She came in with Pope and Kiara, they both decided that Georgia wasn't so bad after all. "Hey Kelce!" Georgia yelled as she spotted Kelce around near the bar. "Hey G, and pouges..hi?" Kelce cried staring at the pouges, he was clearly drunk and forgot the fact that he had invited them. Georgia turns her face to spot Sarah and Rafe walking in, Topper and John B we're here to that means there will be a fight most likely, "alright Kelce, thanks for inviting me im gonna go...Umm find JJ?" Georgia mumbled before running off into the bathroom.

Georgia walked out of the bathroom to catch Rafe doing cocaine with a few of the kooks. Sarah was no where to be found since Topper was wondering around like an idiot trying to find her. "Oh god" Georgia muttered to herself seeing Topper search. "Hey baby" JJ cries from behind, Georgia jumped seeing him. Rafe turns his head to see Georgia kiss JJ. That absolutely made him explode, Georgia could see him getting mad from the corner of her eye. Seeing him jealous was definitely entertaining before it hit her again, she had to choose tonight. JJ led her into the dance floor, Georgia was definitely not in the mood for dancing but oh well.

After a few rounds of dancing Georgia decided to go look for Rafe, she wanted to see him one more time before making sure she was going to choose him but he was no where to be found. She had assumed he had gone back home so instead she went to look for Sarah. "Hey Sarah!" Georgia yelled as she spotted Sarah with John B. "Hey G, I haven't seen you all night!" Sarah cried as she hugged Georgia. "I know, John B, love you but gotta talk to Sarah alone" Georgia cried as she pulled Sarah aside. "Soo? Did you choose?" Sarah asked waiting for an answer. "I literally can not find Rafe" Georgia cried. "Oh my god you promised G! But he went home said he wasn't feeling great. Georgia. You promised me" Sarah cried angrily. "Well if I take you home to my brother then you have to have an answer for me tomorrow in the morning. Yes?" Sarah explained. "Yes! Of course. Tonight that's all I need." Georgia cried as she ran to the car.

"Sarah. Choose John B. Yeah toppers been our friend for god knows how long but I can see you so much happier with John B and you literally deserve it so much" Georgia whispered as they pulled up to the Cameron house. Sarah nodded and smiled. "Thank you, and hey, whoever you choose, I'll always accept it. As long as your happy" Sarah said as Georgia opened the Volvo door. "I love you Sarah" Georgia whispered to her best friend. "Love you too" She cried back before heading the car door close.

Georgia made her way up to Rafes room, the lights were still on so she assumed that he was still awake. She knocked quietly on the door. No reply. She decided to open the door herself, her whole body really wishes she didn't do that. "Oh my fucking god!" Georgia screamed, the scream could have woken up the whole Cameron resident.