Chapter 8

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Swear words (nothing too major in this chapter)

"G-Georgia?" Rafe yelled in shock as he pulled away from the girl he was kissing. "I-I can't believe you. What the living hell is wrong with you!" Georgia screamed, she was filled with fury and anger. Rafe would be lucky if she didn't loose it right this instant. "Georgia, I- what are you even doing here?" Rafe asked calming down and stepping out of the bed leaving his hookup all stranded. "I came to see you, and I spot you hooking up with someone after hooking up with me about approximately 14 hours ago?" Georgia explained trying to hold in the tears. "I'm sorry Gia, but you chose JJ, your dating him. We just hooked up for fun. You have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend..here" Rafe mumbled as he pointed to the girl behind him. "You chose JJ" He continued as he looked deeply into Georgia's eyes. "I was about to choose you." Georgia cried, that was it. She couldn't hold the tears in any longer. Slowly they all started dripping down. "Rafe. Babe" The girl muttered as she saw Georgia in this state. "Vi, sweetheart. One second" He cried as he rubbed the back of his head. 'Vi? Must be Vivi, or Violet? I wonder' Georgia thought to herself. "I'm sorry" Georgia mumbled as she walked out. The tears wouldn't stop dripping. She heard Rafe slam his door close, she wanted to choose Rafe, so badly. She wanted to let go of JJ but well. Looks like JJ is the only remaining option.

She had no reason to be here anymore, she pulled herself together and walked towards the main door. "Goodbye Rafe" She whispered to herself as she walked out and closed the door. She got in her car to drive to JJ's. She wiped her tears and done a little touch up before waking in. It looks like everyone was still up. "Hey guys" Georgia cried out quietly and she walked towards the couch. "Georgia?" Kiara called out as she collapsed to the couch. "Yep, it's me." Georgia mumbled as she zoned out. The door opened. Sarah. "Georgia? Why aren't you- here with JJ?" Sarah cried as she saved herself from saying 'Rafe'. "Just got here now" Georgia muttered sounding tired, and not in the mood for anything. "I'm gonna go see where JJ went, coming Pope?" Kiara cried as she and Pope exited leaving Sarah and Georgia alone. "You alright G?" Sarah asked as she sat down beside Georgia. No answer. "Come on, you can tell me their all outside." Sarah cried as she looked into Georgia's stunning eyes. "I loved him. And all he did was hurt me" Georgia cried holding in her tears again. "Who? My brother? What did he do? Hey you can tell me Georgia" Sarah cried putting her hand into Georgia's back. "When you dropped me off at your house I walked up to Rafes room and I went to knock on his door and I saw him kissing someone named Vi, I was assuming short for Vivi, or Violet." Georgia explained as a tear rolled down her cheeks. "Oh my goodness, Georgia. I'm so sorry. Her names Violet Bonever. Violet went off to NYC about a year and a half ago. Their relationship was very hidden, but they were the 'IT' couple. I thought she was gone for good but I guess she's back." Sarah explain as she rubbed Georgia's back. "Oh my god. I think I'm going to murder myself" Georgia cried burying her face into her hands. "No your not. Your not going to leave me. I'm never going to let you leave me." Sarah cried as she pulled her best friend Into a hug. "Hey it's gonna be ok." Sarah whispered as she kissed Georgia on the cheek.

"Georgia?" JJ cried as he walked in from behind. "Hey" Georgia whispered as she wiped her tears off her face and pasted on the fakest smile there could be. "I'm gonna let you two talk" Sarah cried as she stood up. "I love you so much Georgia" Sarah whispered as she bent down to hug Georgia and then walked out to find John B. "You alright?" JJ asked as she saw that Georgia's eyes were red. "Yeah, I'm fine." Georgia cried as she cuddled into JJ. Georgia was so exhausted that she ended up falling asleep with JJ. "Night JJ" Georgia mumbled closing her eyes. "Night Baby, I love you" JJ cried as he hugged her tightly. "L- Love you" Georgia muttered drifting off to sleep.

Note- Heyyyy! I haven't been writing in ages!! So my plan is to post every 2-3 days!! I'm trying to aim it for 2 days but sometimes it'll take me 3! How are you enjoying this book? Don't worry Rafe is endgame!!