Chapter 11

"G-Georgia! Rafe!" Sarah shouted, in shock.
Georgia pulled away from the kiss with Rafe to sprint to Sarah's room.
"What! What's wrong!" Georgia entered, Rafe not too far behind.
"Wheezie! She just woke up!" Sarah grinned, knowing her sister was alright.
Georgia and Rafe sighed.
"We literally assumed you were about to die." Rafe spat, hand moving to his forehead.
"Well I'm fine, Wheezie isn't. The doctor told me that she needs someone by her side. Since I can't really go, can one of you two go. Please." Sarah begged, only to hear Rafe mumble "Oh cause your knocked up" underneath his breath.
"Don't even start." Sarah defended herself.
"Ok you two- stop. Rafe, we'll both go to see Wheeze, how does that sound?" Georgia asked.
"Horrid- where are you guys going?" Amira called, joking when she said horrid but she won't be when she realises that Georgia's going with Rafe.
"We're going to see Wheezie at the hospital." Georgia explained.
"Cool, I'll come too." Amira suggested.
"Sorry- they won't let you in." Sarah butted in.
"Why?" Amira asked, stretching out the 'y'.
"Because your not family." Sarah spat, making Georgia smile.
"Georgia's not." Amira defended.
"Yes she is." Sarah replied, sticking up for Georgia.
"Since when?" Amira asked, placing a hand on her hip.
"Since always." Sarah replied, smirking.
"Oh whatever- I've got to go somewhere anyways. Rafe, don't forget the wedding planner comes tonight." Amira reminded, Georgia immediately felt a gush of guilt, so did Rafe.
"Ok." Rafe replied.
"Ok? Are you guys going to go?" Sarah called out.
"Yeah- yeah. Let's go Rafe." Georgia mumbled, coming back to reality.
"Yeah- don't go fucking each other instead." Sarah joked.
Georgia and Rafe walked out, saying goodbye to Sarah before leaving. Amira had already gone.

"You regret last night?" Rafe bursted out, breaking the silence.
"I don't know." Georgia mumbled, fiddling with the cup holder.
"It's either a yes or a no." Rafe yells.
"Yes and no." Georgia simply responded.
"What do you mean yes and no?" Rafe asked.
"Yes because I feel guilty towards Amira and no because-." Georgia began but cut herself off realising where this is going.
"Because?" Rafe called out.
"It doesn't even matter, your getting married Rafe." Georgia explained.
"So? Who cares?" Rafe asked, eyes on Georgia.
"Who cares? Rafe- if one day she finds out your relationship and marriage with her will be destroyed!" Georgia yelled. Just as Rafe opened his mouth to speak he was immediately cut.
"And don't go saying who cares Rafe, because I do. I care about your happiness." Georgia continued yelling.
"Then if you care about my happiness you'd know that your the only thing that makes me happy." Rafe explained, not looking at the road.
"No- that's not true, and look at the road before you crash." Georgia spoke, folding her arms.
"Yes- it is. When you fucking walked away from me at the airport that was painful." Rafe turned his face back to the road.
"Are you joking? That was like 2 years ago! You keep bringing up the past while i'm fucking looking at the future." Georgia spat.
"Fucking hell." Rafe mumbled underneath his breath, not wanting Georgia to hear.
"Your honestly so fucked up Rafe." Georgia muttered.
"Says the one that was begging to be fucked by me." Rafe chuckled, as Georgia blushed.
Georgia shot Rafe a disgusted face before looking away.
"We're here." Rafe mumbled, pulling into a parking space.
"Thank god." Georgia muttered, jumping right out.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Rafe yelled, jogging up to Georgia, then grabbing a hold of her hand.
"Rafe-." Georgia began mumbling.
"Shh- just accept it." Rafe whispered as they continued walking.
Georgia looked at him and shot a light smile before looking away thanks to her blush.

"Hey- We're here to see Wheezie Cameron." Georgia told the front desk, hand still linked with Rafe.
"Just follow me." The nurse spoke, examining her computer then getting up.
"Thanks." Georgia mumbled, flicking Rafes hand off.
"Wheezie! Oh my goodness!" Georgia rushed to cuddle Wheezie's head as she kissed her hair.
"H-hey, where's Sarah?" Wheezie mumbled.
"Sarah's at home, Wheezie, she's pregnant." Georgia mentioned, stroking her hair.
"W-what?" Wheezie was shocked, that she never heard of this news.
"Look- you don't have to stress about it baby, just calm. Have you talked to Rose?" Georgia asked, kneeling on the ground.
"No, is she ok?" Wheezie worries, looking at both Georgia and Rafe.
"We're not sure, hm, how about we worry about how your doing, then we'll go see Rose." Georgia suggested, squeezing Wheezie's hand.
Wheezie nodded as Georgia examines the scars all around her face from the accident.

"Shit." Georgia mumbled, walking in the hallway with Rafe by her side.
"Her scars are insane." Georgia continued.
"Your lucky you didn't get any." Rafe mumbled, looking at his foot while walking.
"Are you joking? I had about a million on my body. Thank fuck most of them have faded now." Georgia explained, showing her hand to Rafe.
"I fucking scraped myself Rafe- no protection on whatsoever. Thin as shit clothing." Georgia lined up at the front desk.
"I remember." Rafe muttered.

"Hey, could we please see Rose Cameron?" Georgia pleaded.
"Mrs Cameron left this hospital this morning darling." The nurse spoke, clicking things on her computer.
"Oh alright, thank- thanks." Georgia was confused, why didn't Rose call anybody at all.
Georgia turned to face Rafe who pulled out his name and called Rose.
"Fucking pick up." Rafe muttered.
"Rose- Rose!" Rafe yelled, as he saw that she had answered.
'Beep-Beep'
Rose has hung up on Rafe.
"What the fuck?" Rafe mumbled.
"Rafe- hey, she's probably healing. Don't stress, wait until tomorrow." Georgia reaches for his arm. Comforting him would be the only solution right now.
"It's ok, I've got you." Georgia kissed his cheek lightly before letting go of his hand.
"You've um- got that wedding thing." Georgia reminded him. He groaned as he stood up.
"Better get going." Georgia continued.

Note- Hey, if you guys have realised I started a book called Last Champagne, I say add it to your reading list, I'm finishing this book before I resume that book. I also wanted to say I'm going to take a small break, I'm extremely sick and don't have the energy to write, all I'm asking is for you to give me 1 week off of writing this book. Lots of love, Georgia ❤️