Chapter 37

⚠️Warning⚠️
-Finale of Season 1

The ride to the airport with Rafe was quite awkward and silent, conversations featured "Are you excited?" From Rafe and "Thank you for driving me." From Georgia. Even though it was a 20 minute drive it certainly felt like 20 hours. It was currently dark outside and not many cars on the road, but Georgia knew Rafe was an excellent driver so it was all good. Plus he hadn't drunken anything at all tonight, hopefully not. The second Rafe had parked Georgia was ready to sprint out, staying in there literally made her anxious to go.

"Woah, your excited." Rafe joked, shutting his door. Georgia let out a low laugh as she watched Rafe memorise where he parked his car. 'D5' The big pillar wrote. Rafe places his hand out for Georgia to grab, at first she's hesitant about it, but then she said fuck it. Georgia reached out and connected her hand with his, a small smirk spreads on her face as she starts feeling the butterflies come back. She turns to look in a different direction as they approach the elevator. "You know you don't have to come with me, you could have dropped me off at the front." Georgia explained, they were waiting for the elevator together. "But that's not what I wanted." Rafe replied, Georgia looked at him, confused. He often replied with things she didn't know what to say back. As a response to what Rafe has said Georgia nodded. Georgia couldn't be happier the elevator arrived, the tension was so embarrassing.

"Ground floor?" Georgia questioned, clicking the 'G' button. Rafe just nodded in response as he looked to the ground. The two stood opposite each other, holding onto the rails. "God could this take any-." Georgia began saying until they door slides open, revealing the check-in station. Georgia smiled as she was the first to exit. They both looked around as Rafe spotted Mr and Mrs Smathe. "Over there." Rafe muttered, Georgia turned to see her parents, "Mum! Dad!" Georgia shouted, speed walking towards them. The two turned to see Georgia and Rafe. "Hey you two!" Mr Smathe cried, enthusiastically. He patted Rafes shoulder then kissed his daughters forehead. "Ready to go?" Mr Smathe asked, Rafe was feeling really awkward in this situation. "What's the time?" Georgia asked, she wasn't exactly ready to go. "We've already checked in and everything, just got to wait at the lounge now." Mrs Smathe mumbled, looking at her phone. Georgia began to stutter, as much as she was excited to go she didn't want to leave Rafe at all! "Um- how about we go shopping?" Georgia suggested, thinking of something random. "Sure that sounds fun, Say goodbye to Rafe then we'll go." Mr Smathe spoke, he was holding 3 plane tickets. "How about Rafe comes into the gate with us?" Georgia asked. A small smirk appeared onto Rafes face when he realised Georgia didn't want to let go of him. "I'm sure Rafes got to be somewhere-." Mr Smathe was interrupted. "Actually, I'd uh, I've got time." Rafe smiled, Georgia smiled lightly at this. "Alright!" Mr Smathe cheered, grabbing his wife's hand and walking straight into the security gate. Rafe and Georgia both waited in line as their parents got examined.

"Starting to miss me already huh?" Rafe whispered, smirking into Georgia's ear. "What?" Georgia played dumb, "Just wanted to invite you shopping, since it looks like you could use a new outfit." Georgia smiled. "Oh sure, and so you can buy a new bra since I ripped-." Rafe began saying, Georgia had a shocked reaction so she kicked his foot, earning a groan from him. He leaned into her to kiss her ear, which made her moan lightly. "Rafe- were in public." Georgia mumbled as she felt a hand slip down to her ass. "Does it look like I care?" Rafe whispered, pressing his hard dick against her. Georgia moaned, then realised they were next in line. "Better do something to cover that up." Georgia whispered, referring to the boner. "Why don't you do it for me." Rafe expressed, this turned Georgia on majorly, except for the fact that in her heart she knew it was wrong.

"Walk through!" The security guy mumbled, Rafe watched as he examined Georgia's body with the scanner. "Alright- I'm next." Rafe shouted, he was over seeing someone run through Georgia's body. Georgia chuckled lightly, it was cute to see Rafe jealous. As they walked into the shopping area of the airport they spotted all the designer shops in one lane. "Jealous much?" Georgia whispered, almost linking her arm with Rafes. "No." Rafe replied, his voice was definitely expressing anger and jealous, "Your so jealous." Georgia spoke, giggling. "Yeah? And what if I was?" Rafe had a smirk on his face, just as Georgia was about to reply she heard Rafes phone ring.

"Hello?" Rafe cried into the phone, it was Ward who was calling him. "Yeah I dropped her off." Rafe mumbled, he examined around the airport as he spoke. "Now? Why?" His hand went to the back of his head. "Just do it!" Ward shouted into the phone, Georgia jumped lightly at this. "Yes sir." Rafe replied before hanging up. He sounded exhausted, like all the happiness had just be drained from him. "Everything ok Rafe?" Georgia asked, looking at him. "I'm sorry Georgia, I've got to go." Rafe spoke, looking down at Georgia, he looked depressed almost. "What? Why!" Georgia shouted, a bit too loud so her hand went instantly to her mouth. "Dad." Rafe replied, the one word responses were so confusing. "Ok, ignore him." Georgia responded, she really wanted to spend time with Rafe. "Georgia you know what happens if I don't fucking obey him!" Rafe spat into Georgia's face, this made her blink sadly. "Look- I'm sorry, I really wish I could spend time with you before you leave." Rafe calmed himself down, Georgia smiled lightly at this. "Then- then do one thing before you go." Georgia spoke, Rafe looked at her curiously, wondering what her very last wish is. "Kiss me Rafe Cameron." Georgia wished, he looked at her before kissing her, hard. She melted into the kiss, their lips fitted perfectly into one another's. "Do you regret before?" Rafe asked, his eyes still shut. "No, and I never will." Georgia replied, knowing he was referring to the sex. He grinned before letting his lips fall back onto her. "I don't want to let go." Georgia cried, a small tear rolling out of her left eye, showing sadness. "Why?" Rafe asked, pressing his forehead against hers. "Because this one means forever." Georgia responded. "If two people are meant to be together, they'll be together in the end." Rafe whispered, gripping onto Georgia's hand. He pulled his face away to look at hers one last time. He wiped Georgia's tear as he saw her starting to stutter her words. "Do you believe that?" Rafe whispered, looking at her and her looking at him back. Georgia nodded, being paralysed and not being able to speak. Rafe kissed her one last time before roughly shaking his hands out of hers, without thinking he stormed out of the airport in speed. Georgia stared at him. "Rafe!" She managed to scream, but now it was too late, too late to tell him goodbye, also too late to tell him that she loves him.

Note- And thats it!! Not to worry a sequence is in the works, it won't be another book it will be called season 2! But I won't be releasing until somewhere in June, I'll be writing and planning, just not publishing, thank you all for being here for season 1 of Unique- Rafe Cameron by GeorgiaRoseG, hope your prepared for season 2!