Chapter 30

"Oh Georgia- good morning." The morning after the party was so awkward, Georgia couldn't go home, since her parents were there, and they were currently mad at her. So she decided to go to the Cameron's, she slept with Sarah instead of Rafe since she had a feeling Amira would come home, but she didn't. Georgia walked down the stairs to have a lovely warm good morning from Rose. Rose was angry at Rafe for his speech, and she couldn't help but be a little angry at Georgia. The only people that weren't mad at Rafe and Georgia would have to be Sarah and Wheezie.
"Good morning Rose." Georgia replies, she shoots Rose a warm smile as Rose struts off. She was angry.
Instead of pressing charges last night, the Heavee family got up on the stage and said some shit like Amira was forced by the Cameron's to marry Rafe to marry her, and it went a little like this.

13 hours ago (last night)

"Dad-are you ok?"  Amira asked, she looked up at her mother who was absolutely furious, she
looked like she was ready to kill someone.
"Amira Heavee!" Someone called from the audience, she stood up and her mother nodded, to signal for her to go see what was up.
"I'm seriously going to fucking kill that Georgia-." Mrs Smathe began.
"No- honey- no" Mr Heavee began to sit up. "No- we're going to be smarter than that. What's the point of going to the police? The way I held that girl- they'll take her and Rafes side for that. We're going to do this the Heavee way, tell everyone Amira was forced to this marriage. We're better off making his life miserable." Mr Heavee explained.
"But then he'll still be able to get with Georgia." Mrs Heavee spotted out.
"Even if he's in prison he'll still be with her, and even if he's in prison it's not like he'll be in there long. His dad is Ward Cameron, dead or alive, Rafe will use his name to get out. Georgias father is Jackson Smathe- a click will get him out from him." Mr Heavee did have a point.
"Alright- so what do you plan on doing?" Mrs Heavee then asked.
"Get on that stage for the sake of our daughter." Mr Heavee mumbled as he stood up, blood still stained on his jaw.
"With a face like that? I think not" Mrs Smathe wiped his face.

Everyone gasped as Mr and Mrs Heavee walked out, everyone assumed they were hooking up, even at their age, since they had disappeared for a long time. Amira's sister stood beside them as Mr Heavee took the stage. Georgia and Rafe had just gotten back in time to hear.
"Excuse me- excuse me!" Mr Heavee called into the microphone.
"That guy was right, he does look fine." Georgia whispered to Rafe as Rafe nodded.
"I have an announcement to make, so could I have everyone's attention." Mr Heavee muttered, Amira was eyeing Rafe and Georgia who were holding hands.
"What's going on now?" Rafe muttered as he eyed Amira.
"No idea." Georgia simply replied.
"Today- today was supposed to be a magical day. A magic day for my one of my daughters, but it wasn't." Mr Heavee began, Georgia watched as her parents appeared out of the corner. "After her fiancés speech, my wife and I found our daughter, sitting in a corner, crying, hysterically. It took her a lot to admit something tonight." Mr Heavee softened, Georgia squinted her eyes in confusion as Rafe did the same.
"What the fuck?" Rafe mumbled underneath his breath.
"Amira told us something we should have suspected from day one, Rafe has forced Amira into this relationship, taken advantage of her, tried to get her to fall in love with him, then let her go. Rafe- son, we know it was tough when you lost your dad, we know, but we can't accept this marriage if our daughter isn't happy being forced." Mr Heavee looked directly as Rafe as he let go of Georgias hand, Georgia scoffed at the man on the stage, blaming Rafe for shit he didn't do.
"Georgia-." Rafe began as Georgia began walking up the stage.
"Excuse me Mr Heavee, I think you should get this information checked out, because last time I checked, we should only be speaking facts here." Georgia smirked as Mr Heavee grinned back.
"I am speaking facts darling." Mr Heavee simply responded.
"Oh my gosh! Is your face alright?" Georgia pointed out the bruise that Rafe left. Mr Heavee was quick to cover it up.
"Just a scratch." Mr Heavee kept a straight face. Amira stood, watching from the ground.
"Is that so? Interesting. As the maid of honour, I would just like to say- I feel extremely sorry this wedding isn't going on." Georgia felt everyone's eyes on her, but the one she cared about most, was Rafes. "Of course, it isn't fair that Rafe used Amira, but what if there was a story that Amira used Rafe?" Georgia spoke as the crowd started mumbling.
"Huh?" Mr Heavee whispered.
"Did you ever know your daughter was so called pregnant Mr Heavee?" Georgia politely asked. She had one goal, and that was to not leave Rafe as the guilty one.
"Pregnant? She's not pregnant?" Mr Heavee almost yelled.
"Oh- I can confirm that many people here have gotten news from her that shes pregnant- actually I mean was. Let's just say it was a fake pregnancy!" Georgia smiled, Mr Heavee stood there embarrassed, he looked down at Amira who crossed her arms, looking like she was ready to cry. The crowd all eyed Amira, since everyone there had heard that Amira was pregnant.
"Georgia." Rafe whispered, Georgia stared back at her lover to see him- his facial expression was a mix of anger and annoyance.
"Just speaking facts." Georgia spoke out to the crowd as she shrugged. She could see the anger on Mr Heavees face, how he stared at his daughter, is the same look that Ward would always give Rafe, now suddenly she felt guilty, extremely guilty.

Note- Hey everyone, how are you all? I just haven't been in the mood of writing this. Has anyone been reading my book 'Last Champagne'? There's only one chapter so far but I've been writing some of that. I won't release until I finish Unique of course, but I would really appreciate it if you add it to your reading list x