Chapter 30

⚠️Warning⚠️
- Miscarriage
-Mentions of drugs

"No- No, No!" Georgia screamed as tears started pouring out of her eyes, Sarah rushed to Georgia and pulled into a tight cuddle. "No!" Georgia hadn't ever felt any worse her whole entire lifetime, no matter how much she complained this was painful . "G-Georgia, it's- it's ok." Sarah comforted Georgia until she was able to calm down. "How the fuck could she not tell me-" Georgia spoke as she wiped her red eyes. Sarah shook her head, in response to no idea. Mrs Smathe entered the door to have the two girls already facing her. "Hey Sare, Georgia what's wrong?" Georgia scoffed as she looked at her mother. "Are you really asking me what's wrong?" Georgia questioned as she rolled her eyes when she say the nod her mother gave. "Looking for your tablet?" Georgia asked as she held up the device. "G-Georgia, whatever you found or whatever you think you found, there's an explanation." Doctor Smathe stood leaning against the bed. Everyone was alarmed as Mr Jackson Smathe entered the room, thinking everything was fine. "Hi Honey, Hi Sarah." Mr Smathe gave his wife a kiss as he entered, Sarah gave him a warm smile while Georgia crossed her arms, frowning. "You know what mum? If you had fucking told me I wouldn't have even gotten on the bike." Georgia spat, this caught both of her parents attention immediately. "Georgia! Watch your language as you speak to her mother, she doesn't have to take responsibility for your actions." Georgia scoffed, thinking that her dad would usually take her side. "It's not my fault you got on that bike, maybe if you'd had a brain you'd put a helmet on." This made Georgia insane, she had finally built a relationship with her mother, and now, it's going down. In flames.

"And if you cared for me at all, you would have told me about the father of my child." Georgia yelled, now getting emotional. "Father of her child- what?" Mr Smathe asked as he turned to his wife, who looked guilty as fuck. "Looks like you didn't tell dad either." Georgia mumbled, then looking at Sarah who shook her head, thinking that this was too much. "You told me you wouldn't get the results until next week." Mr Smathe whispered to his wife, but it was pretty loud since Georgia and Sarah heard. Sarah felt so uncomfortable, and Georgia rolled her eyes. "Lets not talk about this right now Jackson." Doctor Smathe answered back, she then coughed. "Sarah's here." She stared quietly, but Mr Smathe didn't give a shit if Sarah was here. "Good she can listen, why would you lie to me?" This made Georgia laugh a little. "Honey- I didn't, I didn't mean to. I saw how upset Georgia was and that Rafe was dating that Violet and they looked so happy-." Doctor Smathe explained, this made Georgia shocked, at how fucked up her own mother was. "So what? You were going to change it to JJ's name? What the fuck mum." Georgia spat, looking at her mother disgusted. "No- I wasn't!" She was basically begging her family for forgiveness. "So it's Rafes? And you didn't even have the decency to tell your own husband? The father of your own child?" Mr Smathe asked pointing his hand to Georgia "Yes! I didn't want to hurt anyone, I thought it would be better." Doctor Smathe admitted as she started raising her voice. "So what would happen if I got a fucking test for my child, and it comes up with actually Rafes? What would you do then? How many people would you hurt then mum!" Georgia screamed, she was so mad. Jackson couldn't bare to see his wife and daughter fighting like this, it was absolutely disgusting "Your so stupid." Jackson Smathe spoke to his wife as he exited the room, slamming the door. "Dad!" Georgia called out. "Look at what you've done now." Georgia muttered as she rolled her eyes. Doctor Smathe took off her glasses as she sighed. "Can I like get off this bed?" Georgia asked, she felt better, since they had given her so many drugs to help with the pain of the surgery of removing the baby. Doctor Smathe nodded as she looked down into her hands, Sarah immediately stood up and helped Georgia up. Georgia was dressed in a hospital gown, with a big machine attached to her. She had to push that machine around while still in the hospital. "Oh fuck." Georgia groaned as she stood up, walking out with Sarah. "Georgia- where are you going?" Doctor Smathe asked walking to the door. "Away from my psychopathic mother." Georgia replied as she exited the room, leaving Doctor Smathe alone, and upset.

After Sarah and Georgia did a few laps around the hospital, walking. They realised that Mr Smathe had left, he was too angry to talk to his wife. Georgia decided she'll just call him when she gets back to her room. "Alright- I think I'm gonna head back now." Georgia spoke to Sarah as she was standing maybe a meter away from her room. "Ok- I've got to, uh, go to a party." Sarah lied, she was actually going to go see Rafe, to see why he lied to the paramedics. "Oh ok, well have fun, I love you Sare!" Georgia cried as Sarah hugged her, "here I'll open your door." Sarah mumbled as she walked towards the door, then slowly turning the handle.

Sarah let a small gasp leave her mouth as she saw JJ, waiting on the chair that Sarah was just sitting on 30 minutes ago. "JJ!" Georgia cried, in shock. "Hi." JJ mumbled, smiling. Sarah looked at Georgia, who was also smiling at him. Sarah knew that she was trying to let go of Rafe, she also knew that Georgia couldn't before, but maybe will now. She needed to go save Rafe and Georgia's relationship instantly so she decided to leave. "Um- I'm gonna leave you two, bye Georgia- bye JJ." Sarah mumbled as she left without giving one hug, or waiting for a reply from Georgia. Which made Georgia think something was off, but she was more interested in talking to JJ. JJ helped her as she had to get on the bed. "Thank you." Georgia mumbled as she moved around to get comfortable. JJ sank back down into the chair. "Let's talk." JJ stated, grinning, Georgia laugh, then smiled back as she nodded. For once in Georgia's life she felt like she didn't have to fake smile for JJ, which was a pretty awesome feeling.

Note- And were back to JJ... sorry loves, but Rafe is endgame x