Chapter 25

"What? Oh my fudging god- Mum! Dad?" Georgia questions, almost dropping her water bottle as everyone faces her. Her shock soon turns in a bright smile as she walks forward to face both of her parents who are grinning at her while holding hands. Rose smiles as she sees the reunion.
"What- what are you guys doing here?" Georgia asks while smiling, her head tilts to the side as she smiles.
"Hello honey." Mr Smathe cheers as he hugs his daughter. Georgia feels him kiss her forehead, where Rafe had just kissed not so long ago, Georgia then turns over  to her mum who had her arms wide open for Georgia to walk in.
"Hi beautiful, gosh, what has Outerbanks done to you? This tan is amazing!" Georgia giggles as she hugs her mum who examined her beautiful tanned skin.
"What are you guys doing here?" Georgia asks once again as she looks at Amira who's grinning happily but evilly about something, clearly something is up and off. What the hell is going on now?

"We're here for Rafe and Amira's engagement party." Mrs Smathe announces, holding her glass as champagne as Georgia feels her heart drop to her stomach.
"Engagement party?" Georgia asks for clarification, she thought she misunderstood them for a second or two.
"Yep!" Mrs Smathe cheered happily as she laughs. Georgia scowls a little with confusion smeared on her face.
"I thought-." She begins to say but Amira interrupts her mid sentence.
"The engagement party is all planned. Rafe and I had our final meeting just some time last week." Georgia could feel her heart sink, Rafe had lied about multiple things to her. First is breaking up with Amira, they're clearly still together. Then second he said he broke off the engagement but he didn't. She felt betrayed, lied to and hurt in one. How could he be with a fucking liar, who fakes her pregnancy since she was a jealous freak. Well must be a match made in heaven since they're both fucking stupid liars.
"U-um, oh alright." Georgia mumbled as she looks at Sarah, who's biting her bottom lip. "I'm really tired, stayed up late last night and barely got any sleep so please excuse me, I'm gonna go wash my face." Georgia excuses herself while slipping her hands into the front pocket of her hoodie, knowing Rafes eyes were watching her as she strolled up the stairs.
Georgia sniffs as a tear rolls down her eye while walking up the stairs. As she walks into a bathroom, she locks the door behind her and pulls out her phone which sat in the front pocket.
'Hey Ty', the message sent as Georgia sniffles.

Tyler
'Hey Georgie'

Georgia
'What are you doing? How's Paris?'

Tyler
'Good, home. Eating macarons.'
*Georgia reacts 🤣 to message*

Georgia
'Bahaha!'
Of course you are Tyler'

Tyler
'You alright?
'We literally haven't talked like at all this summer.'

Georgia
'Yeah sorry, I've been busy.'

Tyler
'Its fine, when are you coming home? I miss you G'
'Loads'

Georgia
'Idk, miss you too! Mum and dad are here so prob when they go back I'll tag along hehehe'
*Tyler reacts 😂 to message*

Tyler
'Yayy, can't wait.'

Georgia smiles at the message as she wipes her remaining tears.
"Georgia!" Rafe yells, Georgia sighs as she looks at her phone.

Georgia
'Gtg Tylie, can't wait to see you, love you."
*Tyler reacts 🖕🏻to message*

Tyler
'Love you too Gourtney'
*Georgia reacts 🤍 to message*

Georgia
'Ok, bye asshole.'
*Tyler reacts 😘 to message'

Georgia grins. 'Fucking rat." Georgia mumbles as she shuts her phone off. "I've always thought of myself as Kendall." Georgia talks to herself while staring into the mirror, her dream was to be a runway model like Kendall Jenner but she never had the height, so guess Tyler was right, she's got Kourt's height. She stumbles as she hears Rafe knock on the door.
"Georgia?" Rafe cries, with his softest voice.
"Yeah?" Georgia opened the door, pasting a smile on her face.
"Are you ok?" Rafe asks, leaning on the door frame.
"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?" Georgia asks, Rafe laughs. "What's funny?"
"You saying that you aren't mad." Rafe responds while smirking.
"What? It's not like I want to be with you." Georgia mumbles, she watched as Rafe stared at her in silent.
"What?" Rafe whispers, his voice breaking slightly.
"You heard me." Georgia speaks, shaking.
"Your lying." Georgia scoffs as Rafe shakes his head. "Your lying" he repeated again, reaching for Georgias hand, but she pulls away.
"I'm really not Rafe." Georgia feels guilty as he brings to tear up, but he did lie.
"Please" he begs.
"You lied to me Rafe, you said everything's off. I guess your calendar is a bit wrong. It's engagement party first. Not wedding." Georgia points out as Rafe shakes his head continuously.
"Your fucking hurting me." Georgia begins to cry as she sees Rafe cry. "You don't fucking get to cry Georgia. Just fuck off." Rafe almost shouts, Georgia gasps as she walks.
"You know what, you go fuck yourself Rafe. Your an asshole. A cunt and a dick" Georgia breathes before realising it isn't worth it to fight over this shit right now at all.
"Rafe-." She calls out softly. "I'm sorry." Rafe scoffs as she apologised. He shakes his head while his hand moves to his jaw. Georgia then walks off to downstairs to have a chat with her parents and leavibg him all alone in the bathroom by himself.

Note- Hey, sorry about that, how dare Rafe lie?