Chapter 26

"Hey Georgia." Sarah calls as Georgia shoots her a soft smile, while walking into the kitchen. She tugged down at her now oversized purple jumper that she had just changed into.
"Hey."
"Georgia! Finally! We've been meaning to ask you about something darling." Mr Smathe takes a sip out of his glass as Georgia looks at him.
"What is it dad?" Georgia moves her hair strands to sit behind her ear while she holds onto her hair tie that lays on her wrist.
"So, we've been thinking. We've been looking at these properties while we were at the airport darling. It has an indoor pool and screening room honey, it looks right out to the beach and is absolutely stunning. The size is smaller than our current villa which is awesome for you, but we're going to have to sell the current one if we want to buy this new one, come look at pictures love." Mr Smathe pulls out as his phone as Georgia begins to speak.
"No- dad, I mean yes, I think it's an amazing idea for you to sell it dad, but I don't think you should buy the other one." Georgia bites her bottom lip while smiling softly.
"What do you mean honey? Where are you going to live?" Mrs Smathe asks, butting into the conversation.
"Um, Paris." Georgia responds as everyone looks at her confused.
"Paris?" Mr Smathe asks. Georgia nods before sighing.
"I don't like it here anymore, look I know I was basically begging to come back a few months ago but now dad, it's not what I imagined, plus the summers almost over so it's actually perfect timing for me to go back home." The way Georgia says home makes Sarah tremble.
"Georgia-." Sarah whispers but Georgia ignores her.
"Look dad, you can buy it as a holiday home to visit or whatever, but Paris is my home and-."
Suddenly Georgia looks down at her phone to see a message that was from Tyler.
"What are you smiling at?" Mr Smathe then asks as Georgia looks up.
"Sorry?" She mumbles.
"Never mind. Georgia, are you sure you want to come back to Paris, I mean you were begging to get out literally a few months ago." Georgia nods her head at the question, Mr and Mrs Smathe sigh before pulling Georgia into a hug.
"Alright sweetheart." They both mumble, Georgia shuts her phone off before anybody can see.

"Dinners ready!" Rose announces as everyone gathered to the table. Georgia watched Rafe as he strutted down, he looked somewhat angry.
"Hey Honey." Amira mumbles but Rafe just ignores her. Georgia doesn't even try to say hello. She turns to Wheezie and starts her own conversation.
"What's up with you love?" Georgia eavesdrop onto Amira's and Rafe conversation that seemed sad. "Fine don't answer me then." Amira mumbled after as Rafe throws his fork.
"Shut the fuck up." He grumbles, his voice low. He looked up to see Georgia staring at him. Georgia looks back down at her plate in silence as she hears Rafe scoff.
"Rafe sit down." Rose speaks, keeping her voice calm since Mr and Mrs Smathe were here. She's taken aback when Rafe scoffs at her.
"Rafe, please sit down." She repeats herself, they eyes the Smathe so sign him that he needs to show his respect.

"Rafe just sit down." Georgia whispered as she became annoyed, unsure why. Rafe instantly obeyed her as he sunk back into his seat quietly, Amira bites her mouth like a child who has anger issues.
"Georgia!" Wheezie chuckles softly as she sees Rafe sit down.
Georgia shakes her head lightly as she stands up herself.
"I'm sorry- can I please be excused." Georgia muttered before walking towards the door to the stairs, she suddenly feels an eruption of tears.
Georgia clutches onto her phone as she sinks into the wall at the top of the stairs.
"God." She stutters as the tears drip down. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" She whispers as she suddenly feels vomit.
"Fuck." Georgia let's out as she drops to the toilet that was located right beside the stairs. She holds onto the side of the toilet as she cries like she's about to die.

"Georgia?" Rafe reveals himself as Georgia looks up, disgusted and sad. Rafe stares at her as she shakes her head while tears roll down as the sickness feeling. "Are you ok?" He then asks softly. She continued to shake her head.
"No I'm not." Georgia mumbled as she stands up to flush the toilet, then wash the sides of her mouth. She pushes right past him as he sighs.
"Georgia- talk to me." Rafe grabs onto her arm as she shakes it off.
"Don't fucking touch me Rafe." Georgia shouts. As she pulls her arm away.
"You weren't saying that this morning." Rafe adds as smirk onto his face as Georgias mouth hangs open.
"You fucking lied to me you asshole!" Rafe steps back as Georgia scowls. "Marriage over? My ass! I fucking hate you Rafe!" She continues.
"You don't hate me." Rafe whispers, Georgia didn't even realise they were in his room.
"I fucking hate you!" She yells, moving her hands to his chest as she softly punch it.
"Fight back you asshole." Georgia screams, she didn't know who she's become.
"Fight back Rafe." Georgia then whispers as she feels him pull her into his chest.
"It's ok, it's ok love." Georgia sobs as Rafe strokes her hair.
"I'm sorry." Georgia whispers as she wraps her arm around his neck. Then planting a soft kiss onto his lips.
"I love you Georgia." Rafe whispers as Georgia nods. "But- this is what my dad wanted." Rafe continued as Georgia rolled her eyes, then nodded.
"Rafe- when are you gonna quit doing shit your dad forces you to do?" Georgia asks. "And your telling me your dad, Ward, the man who was technically my father, would rather Amira over me?" Rafe stares as Georgia as she almost breaks into a chuckle.
"I'm trying to make him happy, with his dying wish. He picked Amira out for me."
"Oh my gosh Rafe! He did that because I was gone, if we went back in time, and I was there, Amira wouldn't even be here, she'd still be a poor worker." Georgia runs her hand through her hair as she sighs in anger and annoyance.
"Ok, ok." Rafe let's out as Georgia chuckles.
"The fact is, it doesn't change anything. Since your here know I'm gonna let you know I'm moving back to Paris when my parents are going back next week." Georgia explains, her hands shaking like a volcano eruption.
"W-what? What do you mean G?" Rafe asks as he looks at her.
"I'm selling the Villa." Georgia let's out.
"Does that mean your never coming back again?" Rafe whispers as Georgia nods in silence. Within seconds, he storms out in anger.