2. Arabella

I was supposed to be going for a nice, long walk.

Alone.

But Nico didn't trust me that I wouldn't try and jaywalk into traffic and kill myself, so he's joining me. And Marco said i need to try and get along with Roman, so he's with me too.

They're talking among themselves while i feed the ducks. They're both watching over me like a hawk and i haven't said a word to either of them.

I throw more duck food onto the grass, take a step back once the ducks starts swarming around me.

"Does she always do this?" Roman asks.

"She likes animals, more than people." Nico replies, "Ducks, rabbits and dogs are her favourite."

They talk about me as if i'm not even here, "You're going to make them obese." Nico calls.

"At least they'll be obese and happy." I throw more food down and then start trotting away, hearing them walk after me.

I walk out of the park and go to cross the road but someone grabs my arm immediately. It's Roman this time. "Do you have road sense?"

Nico grabs my other arm and they wait until the road is clear before manhandling me across it. "Assholes." I move away from both of them, walking into the bookshop.

"Papa will confiscate them." Nicolas whistles from behind me.

I turn around, "Your my new husband, tell my dad to let me keep my books-

"I'm not your husband until a years time, you belong to your dad for now." Roman smirks cockily. "Why did he confiscate your books?"

"He didn't confiscate them, he burnt them because there was a sex scene in one." I walk out of the store, pulling some cash out of my pocket when i see the old homeless man Paul. "Hi, Paul."

"Oh Arabella!" His throaty voice fills the street, "How are you?" He'll fall asleep in two minutes, he always does. I end up just sitting beside him.

"Keep walking." Roman pushes my shoulder.

"You don't own me yet so no." I hand Paul the money, "Hey blondie is my new husband." I sit on the ground. Paul glances as Roman but doesn't say anything.

"Arabella stand up." Nicolas shakes his head.

"And that's my twin." I add on.

Paul gives them small nods, "I haven't seen you in a while." He puts his attention back on me.

"Papa had me locked up for a month because i hit blondie over there with a wet towel." I smile. It was true, dad wasn't 'happy with my behaviour' so he put me on house arrest for a month.

"Woman, stand up." Roman kicks my thigh gently.

I glare up at him, shuffling forward so i'm sitting on his foot and then start untying his shoe while he vigoursly tries to shake his leg. Fucker.

"Get off me."

I get off his foot, pulling off his polished shoe in the process and throwing it into the road.

He and Nicolas both sigh.

I go to pull off his black sock but he kicks me backwards, "Chi cazzo credi di essere?" Roman scowls, a hint of anger in his voice. Who the fuck do you think you are?

"Tua moglie." I scowl back. Your wife. I hope he changes his mind.

Romans' nostrils flare and he crouched down. I look around for Nicolas help but realize he's stopping traffic to fetch Roman's shoe.