36. Arabella🔥

"I need to get you some lingeries." Roman grabs my breast. Apparently he's the quickest at showering.

I grab his wrist, "No touching until we go over rules."

"Fuck rules, Arabella." He kick my foot off the ground so i lose balance and fall onto the bed.

"Roman." I freeze. "Rules."

He hums lightly and wraps my legs around his hips, his erection strong beneath his towel. I grind against him gently but stop when i see Asher walk on in. "Started without me?"

"No, Roman's being impatient." I crawl away from him and to the headboard, throwing the water to Asher who opened it for me, closed it again and threw it back to me.

I open the cap, sipping on some before leaving it to the side. Asher throws himself onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "We should put a mirror up there."

I could see the lightbulbs turn on in Romans head, "We should."

"I don't want to look at myself sleep." I look to Luca walking in. I pat beside me and he walks over, his hand on my knee.

I open the new bandage and wrap it around his knuckles tightly a couple of times before cutting it off. "There, now close the door and sit because we need to talk rules."

Roman closes the door over and locks it, then sits down at the edge of the bed, pushing Asher to make him sit up straight.

"Okay, no pushing me past my limits, and only Luca is allowed near my ass." I've had Luca talk to them about it, he's the only one i trust with it.

"Not fair." Asher groans.

"And whichever one of you takes my mouth, do not push my head down." I look between Roman and Asher.

"I'll take your mouth." Asher says, before three knocks on the door causes him to groan.

Roman gets up, opening the door a crack. "What?"

"Mr. Reign there's a problem." Katrina's voice says, worriedly.

"I'll be right there." He turns to look at us, "Start without me." He nods his head and gives Asher a warning glare before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"Why'd he look at you like that?" I look at Asher.

He shrugs, pulling my legs down the bed. "Can i eat you out?-"

"Excuse me?" I frown.

Luca laughs, a genuine laugh that filled my heart with butterflies. "Oral, princess. He means oral."

"Oh." Eat me out? Jesus christ. "Never did that before."

"I'll leave it for Roman." He shakes his fingers through my waistband and pulls my shorts down, my thongs along with them.

He groans when he looks between my legs and then pretends to faint, "You're gonna kill me."

Luca and I both laugh, but Asher missed his turn and i push myself up to straddle Luca.

Didn't go to plan because Asher's hand snook between my legs.

He fingers me while i kiss Luca, yeah i'm really turned on.

Luca pulls my shirt off my body, grabbing my breast and taking my nipple in his mouth. Asher works on my clit, my first orgasm handed to me sitting on Luca's lap as his friend fucks me with his fingers from behind.

"Hands and knees, want in you." Asher demands, pulling his hand away from them and sucking on his fingers, "Fuck baby you're sweet."

I get off Luca, looking at the wet marks he's left around my breasts. "Mark me." I look to him.