90. Arabella 🔥

I hate them.

They're just staring at me as i sit wide leg on the bed. My hands tied to the headboard, legs spread open for them to see how wet i am.

"Hurry-"

"Shush." Roman holds his hand up. "You'll get what you want."

"When. I'm fucking star-"

"Rule." Roman walks up to me with a blindfold, "Let's see how long you can keep quiet for. Gonna take it turns, every time you make a sound, we're gonna slow down." He throws the blindfold to the side, untying me off the bed and pushing me over to Asher.

They've definitely did this before.

Asher stations me right at the side of the bed and pushes me over so i'm bent, ass in the air, he then spanks me, very hard.

I take in a breath.

Next thing i know, he's jamming his cock into me, i could feel his piercings roughly hit against me as he thrust hardly.

I make a small sound.

He stops.

I bite my lip.

He pulls out completely and i feel Luca take his place, then Luca does the same thing but a little slower.

I bit my lip so fucking hard i could taste the blood. Oh it's so hard not to moan when they're doing it rough.

I look with teary eyes to Roman taking a seat in front of me, his cock erect and hard, precum seeping from his slit.

"Still no noises but suck"

I open my mouth wide and that makes me let out a moan.

Luca pulls out.

Asher pushes back in.

I quickly wrap my mouth around Romans dick, god i forget how big he is sometimes.

He wraps my hair around his fists and i knew what was coming. I relax my throat quickly and make a muffled sound as he forces my head down.

They thankfully, let me make gagging sounds.

But ten minutes of this shit until i was grinding on the corner of the bed to get the release i need.

I move my head away from Romans cock and rest it on his thigh, "Please." I breathe out.

"Please what?" Asher slowly thrusts into me.

"Please let me come." I'll beg. "Please, Asher." I need faster than what he's doing.

"Hm, i don't know." Luca says from behind me.

"You think you can come without making any noises?" Roman tucks my hair behind my ear.

I will because his thigh is going to be covered in my teeth marks.

I nod my head against his thigh.

Asher speeds up.

I literally hold my breath and bury my face between Romans legs, right when i feel myself clenching around Asher's cock, i turn my head to the side and bite the fat on Romans thigh, shaking as i let go of a well needed release.

Roman doesn't even move, he lets my teeth sink into his thigh.

Not strong enough to break skin.

Asher pulls out and i figure it's just as painful for them, they're all edging.

I take my teeth out of Romans thigh and look up at him through hazy eyes.

He smirks, "Hands and knees."