82. Arabella🔥

I slam my fists on the table, all three of the guys jump in response.

I feel a little bit bad because Romans been on edge a lot recently so i didn't mean to startle him but at the same, i need to talk to them all.

"Princess." Luca sets down his plastic knife and plastic fork. "Is there a reason you're going all Hulk on the table?"

"Roman. I love you. I really fucking do love you. But god, please can we bring back the knives and shit. Please." I snatch the pathetic plastic from Lucas grip. "Please."

Romans lips twitch in amusement, "I'm not the one that confiscated them." He nods his head over at the two fucks sitting opposite each other, then looks back down at his word search and circles another letter.

Why is he doing a word search?

I glare at Asher and Luca, a warning glare and Asher stands immediately, "I'll retrieve the sharp objects."

I take Asher's seat, picking up a dumpling he was eating and use his chopsticks to lift it, i plop it in my mouth while watching Roman.

The dark bags under his eyes, pimples across his cheeks and chapped lips.

Then i look at Luca and his chapped lips, stubble that is itching my thighs and why does he still have eye gunk in his eyes?

Why do men? Like literally? Why is it so hard for them to take care of themselves, Roman i understand, but Luca has no reason.

"Pretty boy, blondie and i are gonna go to the store." I stand up, "And when i'm back, i expect there to be enough room for four on the couch."

His eyes light up.

He thinks he's getting sex.

He's not.

He's getting a fucking facial.

Romans eyebrows even cock, "Four, hm?"

"You'll help me prepare. Come on." I grab his hand, and the poor guy stiffens so much under my touch.

Maybe we all do need a good fuck to let some tension out but that will happen after the facial... manicure... i don't even want to look at their toes and decipher if i should do a pedicure or call a professional.

I'm going to shave their armpits too.

Maybe wax their legs.

I don't think i've ever seen a mafia guy with hairless legs.

"What store, my love?" Roman sets down his words arch book.

"Pharmacy."

"I already have condoms, princess." Luca smiles.

I roll my eyes, "Better be done."

He winks and i let Roman take his time getting ready before he walks down the stairs looking all scary and mafia rather than his more recent looks which have been tired and careless.

Though, he does slide a pair of sunglasses on.

Roman is hot in sunglasses.

I grab his hand as we walk to the car, sit on him as Alek drives us to the nearest pharmacy which happens to be a CVS.

Roman was like a lost puppy following me around as i filled the cart with face masks and serums, he does pull me into the condom aisle, "So no orgy?" He whispers.

"Maybe later." I pick up some flavoured condoms. I just want to know how they taste.

"My taste not good enough for you?" He asks.