106. Arabella

It's the kids first day at pre-school.

Romeo does not look happy, Matteo on the other hand, looks like he's going to jump over the moon and Ilaria could not care.

I never made them go pre school in Greece just because i was scared, but now they're here. They're going to a private pre-school, and when they're older we have already got what elementary school they're going, private as well. Same for middle and high school. We're not only putting them in private education because, Luca, for some reason, thinks it's better than public school. But it's also for their protection.

Luca went to private school his entire life. The rest of us went to public school, he said private education was better and especially for Romeo, they'll give him stuff that stimulates his brain better.

I couldn't care less what school they went to, as long as they were happy.

Luca knows the headmistress at this school so he's driving with me, plus Roman and Asher are sorting out business.

"Are you guys excited?" Luca asks, turning to look at the kids. I watch them in the mirror, Romeo looked away, Matty cheered and Ilaria nodded her head.

"It's gonna be fun, Romeo. Trust me, you'll make a lot of friends."

It's a gated school, need an ID to get in there that Luca happily hands over, then we drive onto the campus. All the school years are here, pre schoolers at the very back.

I park up outside the modern building.

I walk to Romeos side, opening the door. He stubbornly folds his arms across his chest, turning to the other way.

"Romeo, come on. You have to go."

"No, i don't."

"Yeah, you do." Ilaria climbs over him.

I help her down, keeping my hand in hers while Luca grabs Matty. "Come on." I undo his buckle on his car seat.

"No-"

"Romeo, we talked about this." I don't know how i'm going to get him here five times a week. It's only for a couple of hours but he's got attachment issues.

"I don't want to."

"I will carry you in there, Romeo Reign. Come on, let's go."

He sighs loudly, making it very apparent that he'd rather not and gets out of the car, holding my hand.

Luca leads us into the building and we're greeted by the pre-school teacher immediately.

"Oh, twins." She looks at Ari and Matty.

"Triplets, actually." I nod my head at Romeo. "We talked on the phone?"

"You must be Mrs. Reign."

"Arabella will do." I let go of their hands, well try to, Ilaria and Romeo clung onto my hand. Matteo was being independent and walking by himself.

"Come on into the conference room and we'll have a little chat." She leads us into a pale yellow room with a large table and transparent plastic chairs.

I sit down, they still didn't let go of my hands.

I lift them both onto my lap and she smiles, "I'm Mrs. Lowe, this is Matteo, Romeo and Ilaria, right?"

"Yeah, that's right." Matty speaks up. "Matty."

"Lovely to meet you, Matty. Aren't you the cutest?" She puts on a baby voice.

"Oh, we don't... Do you speak to all of the kids like that?" Luca asks.

"Well... We don't have to. Do you speak to your children normally?"