50. Arabella🔥

I'm never sitting in the middle again. Roman and Asher are taking turns trying to finger me while Luca is waiting to pick his mother up.

"Both of you, stop it." I slap their hands away, "I look nice, don't mess that up."

They look over me and give each other the same look, then Asher lifts his leg over mine and forces my legs to open, meanwhile Roman pulls my panties down my legs, ripping them.

"Oh i hate you." I try closing my legs but it was a useless attempt.

"Don't act like you're not dripping onto my seats, love." Roman pushes his finger into me.

I make a small sound and bite my lip, "Luca and his mother are going to be here any second."

"And?" Roman asks, curling his finger.

I arch my back a little, "You're a horrible person."

"I know." He grabs my breast with my other hand. I groan when his fingers pinch my nipples "Oh."

He laughs, fucking laughs, and pulls his hand away, placing his finger in his mouth.

I stare at him, "This is why i fuck Luca and Asher but not you."

"Ohh." Asher says from behind me, letting go of my leg.

I quickly step out of my panties, handing them to Asher.

The fucking weirdo lifts them to his nose and smells them, "Love that smell." He bites the damp part.

"Oh you're both so weird." I close my legs, then press down on Romans crotch because two can play at that game.

The door opens and not going to lie, at first i thought Luca was holding the door open for Rosa, but then i look again and could see she was more mature looking than Rosa.

Luca's mom is hot.

"Hello." She says, her accent thick.

"Hello mamma." Asher says first.

"Hi, Valentina." Roman says.

"You're hot." I say.

Luca gets in the car at the right time to hear that and they all laugh.

"No, seriously." I look at her, she looks exactly like Rosa just more mature looking. Not even older looking, she just had more defined features.

She turns around, "Lovely to meet you Arabella, apparently you have quite the closet. Can't wait to see it." She winks.

My jaw drops and Roman pulls my belt over my body again, "Stop gaping." He kisses my jaw.

"Don't kiss me, i'm single." I push him away. "Very single."

Valentina laughs from the front, "You're right, i do love her." She says to Luca.

I slap Romans thigh excitedly and he just smiles at me. Luca and his mother talk among themselves while i rest my head on Romans shoulder, drawing on his palm with a pen.

"Why don't you have any tattoo's?" I ask.

His smile drifts off his face, touchy subject?

"Sorry." I look down.

He closes his palm over taking the pen off me and lifting up my hand, "How come you don't have any?"

"Don't know what to get." I say truthfully.

"Doesn't always have to have a meaning." He starts to draw a rose on the palm of my hand.

Roman Reign can draw.