73. Arabella

I could tell it was Romans cock in me as i wake up.

"Seriously?" I groan, but the groan turns into a moan as he flips me around.

"Goodmorning, love." He slams into me.

Fucking hell, well that's certainly a way to be woken up.

I gave them all permission to wake me up like this but they hardly ever do. They need to do it more often.

My face squashed into the pillow as he fucks me from behind, wrapping my hair around his fist, his thrusts brutal and hard.

"Fuck, Roman." I bite my lip, closing my eyes because he always fucks me good, so good that i see stars.

"So. Fucking. Good." He grabs my breast, already naked because Asher and I made love all night, then he marked his favourite places on my body with his bruise.

I have random hickeys everywhere.

I shudder as i come, seeing stars like usual, feeling his come shoot inside of me with jerks, her soft grunts as his body curls over mine.

"Ash fucked you good last night, huh?" He bites my neck, the opposite side where Asher bruised me.

I nod my head, and then he bites me.

Hard.

And i fucking loved it.

"Roman don't make me come again, i'm exhausted." I turn my head to look at him. He has a new bruise. "What happened?"

"Let's talk after my cock isnt in you." He pulls out, his jaw hanging open a little, "Fuck." He grunts.

I fall into the mattress, feeling someone beside me, my eyes drift to Asher. "You... You fucked me with your friend still asleep?"

"Not asleep." Asher's eyes open lazily, "Certainly the sight though. Luca's making you breakfast."

I look to Roman tucking himself back in his pants. "Your face?"

"Aaron did it."

"He's still alive?" I say, shocked. Haven't heard from or about him since the pretty assassin came and said she's kill him for free.

"Barely." Asher mumbles, draping his arm over my waist.

"How did he?"

"Headbutt. Both of you, up. Need to talk about something." He leans over the bed and presses his lips against my forehead, and then slaps Asher's nose before walking away.

Asher's eyes open, confused. Very confused. "Seriously, bro?"

"Up." Roman shouts.

Asher and i lay in bed for twenty more minutes before we get up, he showers me, our water still in the bathtub from yesterday.

He gives me his shirt, then keeps his hands on my body as we walk into the kitchen. "Took you long enough, hi princess." Luca bends down and kisses me.

I attempt to let go of Asher's hand but he shakes his head no and pulls me back into him. "Ash?"

He pouts.

What is it with these mafia men and pouting?

"What's wrong?"

Luca clears his throat, and then burst outs in a song. 'Drunk in Love' by Beyoncé.

Asher smiles, wrapping himself around me. "Jump" He mumbles.

I jump, wrapping my legs around him and he carries me to the counter, sits me on his lap as Luca dishes out the food. I steal few quick kisses off Luca while he was handing out everyone's food. Roman and Asher communicating in men ways.

Asher fucking hand feeds me.

Someone's in a lovey mood.

"What's wrong?" I pinch his nipple.

"Never did that with anyone before." He mumbles, only loud enough for me to hear.

"Fuck?"

He narrows his eyes.

"Glad to be your first, baby." I kiss his jaw.

"Have you?"

I nod my head, "Roman."

"Lucky bastard." He holds the fork to my lips again, a heap of eggs in there.

I open my mouth and eat it, looking at Roman. "What did you want to talk about?" I say, with my mouth full.

"Italy. You would like to meet my sister, i am going for business in two weeks. You can come." He says.

I smile, "Really?"

"Yes. Though, you will have to be patient with her. Her name is Roma. She's the same age as you, she'll talk if she likes you." He looks to the other guys, "They'll be there too."

"You can meet my nonna." Luca smiles.

"Thank you." I pick up Asher's hand. "I can't wait."

"We'll leave in two weeks, you need to pack for a week." He finishes off, "And pack some bikinis."

"Live in New York, hubby. Don't own any bikinis." I raise an eyebrow.

"Very well, i'll take you shopping later on."

My mouth gapes open, "You?"

"That is what i said?" He leans back, amused with a cocky smirk.

"You hate shopping?"

He stands up, "Not going to miss the chance of seeing you in a bikini. We'll leave in thirty."

"No. I wanna go."Asher rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Same." Luca holds his hand up.

Roman sighs, "Fine. All of you get ready."

We all do, i just put socks on and some sneakers because i couldn't even bothered getting changed and braiding my hair into one dutch braid.

I was stuck between Asher and Roman as Luca drove and Alek sat in the front. Asher being touchy and nice.

It was nice getting out of the car surrounded by three of my favourite people, holding Romans hand because reputation is important apparently. They ushered me into a swimsuit store and i immediately go over to the revealing bikinis because if i have the chance to be naked... i will.

Roman stands behind me as i pick up some to try on. I dump them in his arms as a worker walks to me. "Are you looking to try on?" She asks.

I nod my head, "He'll come with me."

"Yes ma'am." She takes them off Roman and leads us to the changing rooms. It was kind of big but Roman stepping inside of it made it small.

I strip, pull on the soft thin material they gave me to cover up my genitals and then put the pink one on. It was diamanté around the cups for the tops and around the band of the bottoms.

His eyes darken as he watches me. looking with full intensity as i admire myself in the mirror.

Damn, i look hot.

"Buy them all for me." I turn around, looking at my ass. The pants for me perfectly.

"All?"

"All of them." I take it off, pulling Asher's shirt back over my head. "Asher's took all my underwear so i need to buy a few too."

"Still hasn't gave you them back?" He asks.

"Nope." I change myself properly again, dump the rest of the swimswear in his hands and then make him go to the counter. I add a cute little tote bag with 'ocean village' on it too.

He pays, we make our way to a lingerie store that happened to have two cops in. Roman stayed close to me the entire time and thankfully, we weren't questioned as i rinsed the store of all their nice underwear and a few lingeries for the guys.

I get them all to carry my bags, just three mafia men holding pink and purple bags, nothing to see here.

=
=
=
=
=
ooooh

word count: 1199