61. Asher

She loved the house.

She walked around with Luca and a notepad, telling him where she wanted everything and he drew it in, using the interior designer in him to map everything out.

Roman and I were in the basement most of the time, we need a place for the safe room and in here seems like the best option.

"I can get the builder in to see if he can make it go underground a little more."

"I don't want Arabella to be disrupted while we're in here." He looks around, it's a large basement, he'll figure something out. "We'll section half of it off and add a couple cupboards and a fake one for the entry."

"We'll start planning in here after we get up here all sorted." I start walking up the cement steps.

"I'll camouflage this door into the wall as well." He closes it behind me.

I follow the sound of laughter into the kitchen where Arabella was sitting at the counter with Luca, sipping on a can of sprite. "I want to decorate the kitchen all by myself." She looks at us.

"Go ahead." I look around, it's basic as fuck at the moment, white and beige.

Five days later she had completely decorated the kitchen to a beautiful dark green and white marble, she used her own money as well, only let Roman pay for the food.

She finished screwing on the last gold drawer knob and smiled, "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I look around, the base cabinets and high cabinets were green, the island painted the same green but she replaced the wood countertops with white marble with a green sparkle in them.

"All the decor is coming soon but i like it like this at the moment." She walks to the large sink, the window in front of it overlooking the large lake.

I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She leans into me, holding my arms. "Can we get ostriches?"

I laugh, "I don't think Roman would allow that."

"Too big, right?" She looks at me, "Have to go to the doctors soon, wanna come?"

"Why are you going to the doctors?" I look around ehr eyes.

"Stomachs been hurting a lot, and chest, and head."

"I'll go." I kiss her lips, "Go get ready." I let go of her, slapping her ass.

She smiles and runs away, i check the other rooms, the decorators doing their jobs, Luca helping them.

"I'm taking Arabella to the doctors." I say to him.

"Okay, Romans not going to be home tonight."

"Why?"

"Don't know, take her to the stores as well, she said she wants to pick up some things for her room."

I nod my head, walking into the hallway, waiting on Arabella. She walked down the stairs with a summer dress on and some sneakers. It's becoming winter soon but Arabella always has time for dresses.

I grab her hand, we leave with Alek, and then arrive at the doctors.

"Do you want to come in with me?" She sits on the small couch, i sit beside her, "If you want."

"I will." I kiss her jaw, showing her affection in public is becoming a favourite thing of mine. We are in public but there's only a woman and a small child sitting in here.

The kid spots Arabella and blushes, which makes me smile. The boys little shoes tap off the floor as he trots over to her.

"Oh, hello." She crouches over, setting her sight on the mother who watched with a small smile on her lips. "Wow, your shoes are so cute!"