20. Arabella

I gripped Romans hand a little tighter as we walked through the high streets. The FBI are investigating a string of murders that Roman did but is pretending he didn't do, i don't even know why he decided to leave the house.

"Stop walking so fast."

"You know, if you didn't wear five inch heels everywhere you go, you might be able to walk a little faster." He says, but slows down anyways.

He's being nicer to me, they all are. He lets me stay in the room while he's questioning people, though i usually leave when he starts hurting them. He's helping me train, right now it's trying to build my stamina up because it's quite awful.

He even is more touchy and.... normal relationshipy with me. I don't know what the guys said to him but whatever it was, it worked. He doesn't sleep with me but Luca said that's normal, because Roman barely sleeps anyway.

But he eats with me, has conversations with me. Asks me how i am, if i need anything, if i'd like to do anything with him.

It's nice.

But he's always very jealous in situations where he doesn't need to be, like when Vincent and I were play fighting in the ring, he threatened to kill him if he touched me again.

I need to have a long talk with him because he seems to only be okay whenever Asher and Luca touch me and well, sometimes then i can see they're testing his patience.

Last night, Asher and I were making out on the couch, Luca sat beside Asher so i ended up making out with Luca too and then Roman sat down, on the other couch. He gave them all glares and they stopped kissing me.

Like if he wanted me to kiss him he should have just asked.

He pulls me into a cafe, not getting away enough because two feds stop at the counter. "Roman Reign."

"Stay quiet." He looks at me, "Let me do the talking."

I have never been investigated by the police before, let alone the FBI.

"Agent Hamada." He clears his throat, pulling me in a little closer, pulling out a chair for me.

I sit on it, looking at the FBI agent who... well... let's say if my husband wasn't in-front of me i'd probably get on my knees for this man. He is hot.

"We're joining you." He says, followed by another guy with beautiful blue eyes. Wow FBI agents are hot.

Roman sits beside me, extending his arm for the two agents to take a seat opposite us.

The agents do, and Roman pulls cash out of his pocket. "Get what you want." He hands it to me, "Black coffee for me."

I get up, the agents eyeing me as i walk to the counter, "Black coffee and a mocha please." I set the money on the glass, "Oh and that pink cupcake."

The guy nods his head, getting everything and a couple minutes later, everything was made. I balance everything on the tray and walk back, giving Roman his coffee.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Roman leans back in the seat.

The white agent looks at me, "You're Mrs. Reign?"

"Yes, that's my wife." Roman looks at me, "This is agent Da Rosa, and that's agent Hamada. We're... what would you call it baby? Besties?"

I couldn't hold my smile back because Roman definitely is the type to provoke an FBI agent, and call them besties. I never thought i'd hear that word leave his lips.

"Shut up, Roman." Agent Hamada tuts, "And let the woman speak for herself."

"Go ahead." Roman sips on his coffee.