112. Arabella

I used to actually despise men.

Even when I got married I still despised men. I merely tolerated them so that I could live a full life, especially being born into this lifestyle.

Now, i watch my men play with my kids, most of which are going to grow up to be men one day and wonder how i ever made it this far.

I smile at Luca as he plays in the pool with the twins, then look at Asher trying to help Matteo swim. Romeo was doing it in his own and Ilaria was sitting by the pool, sunbathing with sunglasses on.

I'm so glad she's my only little girl, and she will always only be my little girl.

"Mamma, you're back." Romeo calls.

"I'm back." I walk over with the pizza and the ice cream. I leave everything on the garden table and Ilaria is the first one to get up and get over there.

Asher decides it would be a good idea to splash me with the water, i laugh, taking off my shoes and resting my feet in the water, then kicking it at him.

He grabs my ankles gently, lifting my feet up and placing a kiss at my ankle before swimming between my legs, "You look beautiful today."

"She looks beautiful everyday." Romeo gets out of the pool beside me, then walks off to eat some of the food i bought.

"My son has more game then you." Roman takes one of the twins off Luca. I've never seen Roman in a pool before, but i love it. He's shirtless and looks amazing.

"How do you think they're going to be whenever they grow up?" I take Alessio off Roman, holding him on my lap. They eat solids but i do what i did with the triplets, letting them chose whenever the they want to stop breastfeeding. They're only just past one so they're both still doing it.

"Mama." Alessio points to my breast.

I smile at him, pulling down the straps of my dress and letting him feed.

"Romeo is going to rule the world." Luca tickles Emilio, "I wish i had boobs, you know."

"Hold your finger between his lips and he'll suck." I say to him.

What does the idiot do? Holds Emilio up to his chest.

"Oh for fucks sake." Roman shakes his head.

Emilio gives Luca the dirtiest look, then reaches his arms for Asher.

"Ilaria said she wants to be a model." Luca looks over to the triplets eating at the pizza. "Matteo said he wanted to be an astronaut."

"Hey Romeo, what do you wanna be when you're older?" Luca shouts over.

Romeo wipes his mouth, "Like papa."

After the triplets starting training, i figured they all really like it. Matteo started martial arts, Romeo asks to be taken to the gun range, i say no. Ilaria likes fighting her brothers now too. He's still too young to make his decision, all of them are, they can train but they won't make it until they're older.

I shake my head, "Teacher told me Matteo has a crush."

"On who?" Asher's face lights up.

"Girl called Harmony."

"Teacher told me Romeo told a kid to fuck off because the kid stepped on his foot." Roman nods his head slowly, smiling a little.

"Teacher told me Ilaria is the sassiest student she's ever had and i'm blaming that." Asher points at me, "On you."

"Me?"

"Half of the stuff she says is because she picks it up from you. The teacher asked the boys to help her lift some things, she said that was sexist. My six year old knows about feminism." He pinches my leg.