59. Arabella

"Hello, Arabella. It's lovely to see you again." Gwendoline walks in, Roman walking beside her.

I look away from them, pressing my head into Luca's chest. I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to be held.

"Roman called me to ask if i could talk to you, said you had a bit of a melt down yesterday, what was that about?" She sits where my feet were dangling.

I don't even know. Everything felt so big. It was like i was confined in my mind and it terrified me. I don't know why it happened, i seen Luca in that state and realised how Roman is right. I am so much to deal with. That's why everyone left, or turned their back on me.

Gwendoline looks around the room when i don't answer her, "Okay, how about the guys give us some space."

I grip Luca's shirt with my fist, i don't want him to leave. I need to be held.

"Arabella, do you want to talk to me?" She asks.

I shake my head no.

"Baby, you're worrying us." Asher says.

"I was upset about Luca-"

"Arabella please do not lie, love. You have seen us all injured before and it was nothing similar. What's wrong?" Roman sits down, resting his elbows on his knees.

I let out a shaky breath, closing my eyes.

"Mr. Armani, how are you?" Gwendoline shifts her attention to the guy holding me.

"I'm okay, she freaked out after i got beat up." He rubs my thigh gently.

"How about we do a little family therapy?" Gwendoline suggests, "It seems you're overwhelmed, darling and i'd like to get to the bottom of that."

"Just whatever, i hate seeing her that way." Roman says, and i open my eyes to look at him and he did looked worried.

"Is that okay with you, Arabella?"

I nod my head.

"How about we begin with yesterday? What happened?"

The guys all wait for me to answer, "Luca didn't come up to me when he said he would."

"How did that make you feel?"

I sigh, "Angry. Annoyed. I was mad that he didn't show up."

Luca pulls me closer to him, tracing circles on my thigh with his thumb.

"What did you do when he didn't show?"

"I slept. But, i don't like sleeping without someone so when i woke a couple hours later, i went looking for him. Couldn't find him. Thought he left."

Gwendoline nods at that, typing it on her laptop, "And when you seen he was hurt, how did you feel?"

"Needy." I let my eyes glance at Roman and he sits back, his jaw clenched.

"Do you think you're needy?"

"Yeah."

"How about you guys, do you all think she's needy?"

"No." They all say together. Luca presses his lips against my head, "Not needy, princess."

"How worse did you feel, Arabella?"

"Bad. I just assumed he left. I didn't even check my room, i let him rot in there because i was mad he didn't follow up on his word."

"Are you mad at Arabella, Luca?" Gwendoline shifts her gaze.

"No. I'm glad she didn't see me sooner. Would have been hella embarrassed."

"Did you tell her you weren't mad?"