54. Arabella

I was having a really good dream.

A really fucking good one.

And instead of getting to continue this dream, i'm woke up by heavy footsteps and deep voices.

And blue fucking badges.

What the fuck are the feds doing here?

I sit up, Roman sitting beside me, Valentina the other side of me. "If they're here for a stupid reason i'm going to scream." I look toward three feds sitting on the other couch, Agent Hamada, Agent Da Rosa, and a really good looking red head.

"Hi, i'm Agent Trinity, do you mind if we talk?" She smiles. Just fell in love.

"If i can get your number afterwards, shit-"

"Arabella." Roman sighs from beside me, Valentina laughs though.

"Sorry. Sure, go ahead, not like i was doing anything." I smile sarcastically.

"Sorry to wake you." Hamada talks, Why are all these feds so hot for? "Can i ask what happened?" He points to my cast.

"Broke every finger and my wrist." I hope they don't search the house, Aaron is still out back isn't he?

"How?" He looked just as fed up as everyone else was.

"Got into an argument with an old friend of mine, he wasn't very happy."

"Was that old friend Aaron Chan by any chance?" Da Rosa asks.

"Aaron's like a baby, he wouldn't ever do this to me." I look at Luca standing behind the agents who nodded his head, telling me i was playing it right.

"So you know Aaron?" Hamada asks.

"Sort of, i was friends with him before i got married, haven't heard from him in a while."

"That's quite funny." Trinity places a set of pictures over the coffee table, "This is you and Mr. Armani in a hospital, we traced the car back to this neighbourhood. The neighbourhood where Aaron Chan lives."

"I was always aware Aaron lived downtown, that was where i visited him anyway." I lean back, pretending to not be phased. "But, that is where the fight broke out."

"Who was it that did that to you? There was no police files reported of assault." Da Rosa gives suspicious eyes to Roman.

"That's information i'm not too keen on sharing, merely for the fact i don't see it as assault. We had a disagreement, we fought, we're friends again." I put my hand in my lap.

They all share a look with each other and then Trinity places another picture down, of Asher this time, with Aaron in the back of the car.

"Who's that?" She points to Asher.

"Asher Reid."

"Who's that?" She points to Aaron.

"Don't know but whoever he is, looks like he got fucked up." I look back up, "I'm still failing to recognise how Aaron's disappearance is anything to do with me. Aaron's a tall guy, muscular too, you think i could pull something off like that with a broken arm?"

"I think your husband did it, but i think you know." Trinity stands up, "Can we search the premises?"

"Do you have a warrant?" Luca asks.

"Why need a warrant if you have nothing to hide?"

"Because we have legal firearms in the house and your dumbasses will probably try write us up for that. We have bodyguards." Luca smiles sarcastically.