MATTEO

Matteo is offered a get out of jail free card, but in return he must side with an organisation that helps sex trafficking victims.

Xena's family have ran this organisation for years, and need the help of a well-known gangster to save her sister.

Can the two team together to save Xena's sister, or will it end tragically with no goals achieved?

<<<<<<<<<<<

CHAPTER 3

<<<<<<<<<<<

One thing I love about beinng an older brother is scaring boys away from Ilaria. Finding out she's going on dates, Romeo and I make it our life's mission to piss her off and scare her dates.

She's on a date at the moment with some low level corrupt lawyer. They're walking the shoreline with smiles on their faces.

Romeo and I are following behind them, they're unaware we're here. We also have smiles on our faces but because we're about to piss her off.

Their hands slowly move towards each other, baby fingers brushing. Romeo smiles, taking his gun out of his holster and aiming it between them, he shoots and watches both of them jump. The guy more than Ilaria.

We start laughing.

She didn't find it funny, she usually doesn't.

He's not good enough for her.

"You scared me. I hate you." She groans.

"Who the fuck is this?" The guy stands up, pulling Ilaria to him.

"My brothers." She moves away. "Look, you're funny and all but god, please, brush your teeth or chew gum or something." She pushes him away, then walks to us.

"Bad breath?" I drape my arm across her shoulder.

"Gunshot scared me but glad you did it. The man smells like he has no hygiene at all." She sniffs me. "You smell a lot better too."

"Thank you, haven't drank since China." I watch as her smile lights up. That was enough to know she thought I was doing good.

"Did you find the undercover?" Romeo asks.

"No. FBI were following me but gave up quickly." I shrug.

"Good. I'll have some people look into it."

"Why does an undercover matter anyway?" Ilaria asks.

"She would have seen me kill a lot of people." I nod my head, "which means she should be on my case."

"She?"

"Wouldn't be a buyer, they're all dead." I made sure of it. "Oh well, they'll come up."

"I can ask one of the corrupt feds." She says.

"No. If it gets to that, I'll call Hamada." Romeo smiles softly, and we take Ilaria home.

I decided to stay with mom the night. We sat in the theatre room and watched one of her movies. I tell her about the case, the look of relief that washed over her face when I said I killed Bai.

It was the middle of the night when heavy knocks wake us up. She turns to look at me. I get up, walking up the stairs immediately.

Dad was standing at the door.

Officers.

Agents.

Dogs.

"Is Matteo Reign in the house or not?"