15. Asher🔥

I adjust my pants once Arabella does a spin, "This one's a favourite of mine."

She's ordered about fifty dresses online and is giving Luca and I a fucking fashion show. He was saved by a call, but i've been here for the past fifteen dresses, trying not to bust a fucking nut in my pants.

She doesn't realize how fucking beautiful she is.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

I look at the lime green dress hugging around her body perfectly, only she could pull off such an ugly ass colour, the dress is horrible but she makes it look fucking wonderful.

"You look beautiful." I spread my legs a little wider.

"Mr. Reign's returning home soon, Arabella. How about we take these dresses up to your room?" Katrina looks at her, "Ah, mäuschen." She uses her German to call Arabella little mouse, "That dress is horrible, ugly colour."

Arabella smiles, "I like it." She does another spin, "And no, leave the dresses."

"Mr. Reign doesn't like clutter." Katrina says.

"Well, my husband said it's my house just as much as it is his, so leave the dresses." She rolls her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am." Katrina walks away.

"Luca Armani!" Arabella shouts.

Luca walks in, "Sorry, princess." He sits back down, "Continue."

She disappears underneath the stairs, and when she walks out, she had this mesh dress on, completely fucking naked underneath, her nipples hard, a bar through one of them.

Fucking hell.

"Why are you both looking at me like that?" She looks down and then her eyes widen, "Oh god it's not seethrough in the dark." She runs off.

I adjust my pants, yet again. Luca spreads his legs wider. "Fuck." He mutters.

"You can't even complain. I've been sitting her for fifteen dresses." I say through my clenched jaw, "I'm aching."

"Jesus she's driving me crazy." He looks at me, his eyes dripping to my crotch, "She is going to go crazy when she sees you though."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I mumble, i know she will.

It's not like the three of us, Roman, Luca and I, haven't fucked the same girl before, hell when we were teenagers we'd share the same girl around for fun. We've all fucked the same girl at once.

I get that image in my head sometimes, that girl being Arabella. It kills me. Because i know it's fucking wrong as hell to fantasise about my best friends wife, but i do it every damn night.

She walks back out with a black mini dress on, the side cut out to reveal her waist. "Ciao, amore." Luca beckons her with his finger.

She walks over, standing in front of us. "I need to go and sort out something, but you should sort out Asher while i do so."

She frowns in confusion.

He grabs her hand, pulling her toward my groin, he manipulates her hands to press down on my erection. "You're gonna leave the man with blue balls if you don't do something." He kisses her jaw, "I'll see you both later, hopefully freshly fucked and-"

"Shut up, Armani." I throw my head back.

He walks off, his shoes clicking in the distance and she looks at me.

Then, she sits on my thighs, straddling me. "Have you been hard this entire time?" She asks, her eyes wide and lustful.

"You're pleasant to look at." I look down at her cleavage, "We don't have to-"

REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara