84. Arabella

I peer in to Romans room again. I can't sleep at all and i figured checking up on him as he sleeps will calm me down a little bit.

It's not.

I keep the door opened and turn away, walking back into Asher's room where Luca and Asher were. We three fucked, Roman didn't want to. He wasn't feeling right and i understood.

I don't get back into bed, i walk to the bathroom and splash my face with water, wiping off some mascara that ran down my cheeks when i was sucking Luca's cock.

When i walk out, Luca had shifted but Asher was still laying on his back. I check on Roman again, he had shifted too, he was now laying on his side.

I want to hold him.

I walk into his room fully, keeping the door open.

I walk to his bed, pulling his covers down. He was still in his shirt, a pair of sweatpants on too. I get into his bed, pulling the covers back up again.

Though, he turns around right away. "You're not supposed to be in here, love." His voice was raspy.

"I can't sleep." I turn onto my side.

He turns properly so he's facing me and rests his hand on my face, "Makes the two of us."

I look into his pretty blue eyes and he smiles softly, "You like my eyes."

"They're beautiful"

"They're blue." He mumbles, pressing his lips against my forehead. "Did you have fun with the boys?"

"Missed you there." I rest my head in his neck.

"Sorry, my love." He clears his throat, resting his chin on my head.

I don't move. I close my eyes and try and sleep but i couldn't no matter how hard i try.

But he fell asleep.

I could hear his soft snores and chest evenly moving up and down against mine, his heart rate steady.

I don't move an inch. Roman is asleep. He's actually asleep. With his arms wrapped around me and chin on my head. He's sleeping.

Time seems to move a lot slower whenever i'm awake while the rest of the house is asleep.

Finally, i could hear the birds singing outside.

Roman moves, he turns so he's laying on his back. He's even more beautiful when he sleeps, his face isn't wrinkled with concern. He's peaceful and beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.

Sometimes i forget to admire how beautiful he is. He's one of Gods better creations.

His cheeks are so puffy during the night, and red too. His lips parted slightly and, though he looks quite stiff, he looks comfortable.

But then his eyes crinkle in the corners again.

His chest raises.

I shuffle away from him a little bit.

I'm told to never wake someone when they're in a nightmare. It's always better to let them find their feet themselves.

So i watch.

His calm, relaxed expression changes and it's suddenly panicked.

I've never seen him like this before.

Panicked.

Romans never panicked.

I watch as he moves abruptly, shakes slightly, whispers a soft 'no."