22. Roman🔥

I'm becoming soft. I care about things now. I care about her and her feelings more than fucking anybody.

It hurt me to hear her cry over me. It actually hurt. I hate that i made her cry.

I place soft kisses around her face, my hand working between her legs.

"Lift your hips for me, baby." I hook my fingers around her waist band.

Her hips lift and i pull down the pants over her hips, then pull them completely off her legs and throw them to the side. "You have to stay, Roman." She holds my face in her hands. "I really... I hate it when you leave me after we fuck."

I'm going to make sweet fucking love to her and hope she knows how i feel after because my lips can't say it no matter how much i try.

"I won't." I feather a kiss onto her neck, her pulse, where i like it most.

She throws her head back to give me more access and i suck where her pulse is, biting it slowly. I mark her there.

She trails her finger down my spine and starts working on my belt. I let her, working on her zipper, the soft work out material clutching to her skin.

I unzip it, letting it fall and take in the sports bra, her nipples perking underneath. "Roman you need a condom." She takes her hands away from me.

For fucks sake.

"I don't care." I kiss down her neck, she moans and arches into me, pulling the arms out of her workout clothes and lifting her back to un clasp the bra.

She seems to forget about the condom when i pull the material over her head, her pretty breasts falling to the side. I rub the nipple between my fingers, "Where is the bar?"

"It was a phase." She pushes her hands up my shirt and traces my abs, the feeling of her warm, soft skin contact with mine makes me groan.

I undo my shirt before pulling it off, then do the same with my pants.

I kiss down her stomach, placing a light kiss over the butterfly bar in her stomach.

I keep kissing down, "No." She grabs a fistful of my hair gently, "Not that yet, and please put on a condom. I don't want a baby."

Neither do i. Not for a while.

I raise my lips back to hers, moving her pretty pink thongs out of the way as i slide my finger into her wetness, the warmth clenching around me.

"Please Roman." She closes her eyes.

"I'll pull out." I kiss behind her ear, freeing myself from the restraint my pants were. I curse when i see how fucking strained i get simply just by looking at the woman.

"Roman i will never forgive you if you don't." She take me in her hand, precum leaking from my tip.

I lean over, capturing her lips on mine as i pull her hand away, pinning it to the side.

I use my other hand to slide me through her. As soon as her cunt clenches my tip, i felt like a teenager again.

She groans, closing her eyes.

I push into her slowly, not stopping until i'm balls deep buried in her. I give her time to adjust, taking her nipple i my mouth while i squeeze down on her hand, then lace our fingers.

She whispers my name, i take that as a cue to keep moving. I slowly thrust out of her, pushing back in as i look into her pretty brown eyes. Her tear stains still on her cheeks form earlier, her eyes closed over but the corner of them crescent as she winced.

"So beautiful." I mutter, "You're so beautiful."

She opens her eyes, our eyes meet and lock and we don't look away as i fuck her slowly, her hips raising to meet my thrusts. She let out small whimpers.

When she's clenching around me, legs shaking and holding her breath, i push my lips on hers, tasting her and savouring the moment as she comes around me, moaning into my mouth.

When i feel close to coming, i pull out and come over her lower stomach, then slump on top of her.

Our fingers still laced, "That was amazing." She breathes out.

I roll off her, feeling like i was suffocating her and look at my come over her stomach. "Let me clean you up." I stand up, picking up my boxers as i tread into her bathroom.

I clean myself with water, put the boxers back on and wet a face cloth with warm water, walking back to her she was still laying in the exact same position.

I wipe her stomach clean, and between her legs were her own arousal had leaked. I throw the cloth in her wash basket and climb back beside her.

Her naked body clings to mine, "If i'm not awake when you go, don't wake me." She mumbles against my neck.

I kiss the top of her head, closing my eyes over until i feel her move. I see the goosebumps on her body form and lean down, grabbing my shirt and handing it to her.

She sits up and puts it on, buttoning it loosely before pulling the blanket down and sliding under it.

I don't get under, i hug around her while i'm still on top. She doesn't complain about that, it's more then i've ever gave her.

She's soon asleep, i look at her. Her eyelashes fanning over her cheeks, the way her cheeks squish as she lays on her side, her lips parted slightly. She has a freckle on her chin, I noticed that the first day i met her.

Two knocks on the door and then Luca walks in, "Oh-"

"What?"

"Uh, planes leaving soon." He clears his throat, "I can take her with me-"

"No, it's all okay." I get off the bed, sliding my pants back on. "Where's Ash?"

"Getting the car ready." He walks up, a mischevious smirk on his face. "So... Did you finally confess your undying love for her?"

I stare at him unamused.

He gets the message and leaves, closing the door behind him.

I shake Arabellas' shoulder, i know she told me not to wake her but i also know she'd probably start crying if she woke up without me. This will let her know.

Her eyes open lazily, "Hm?"

"We're going." I wipe sleep from the corner of her eye, "Call me if you need anything. Nicolas will be around tomorrow."

"Safe flight." She turns into her other side, closing her eyes again.

I smile, kissing her forehead and walking out of the room. I walk into my room, getting my sweater and pulling it over my body then grabbing my suitcase.

I wheel it down the stairs, hand it to Emilio and get to the car. Luca and Asher were in the back, i get in the front.

"Heard you had a nice little cuddle sess with my girl-"

"My girl." I correct him, "And Luca, learn to keep your mouth shut before someone does it for you."

"Why do you always have to be such a debbie downer? Come on man, we've been friends for years— quite literally we're happy you're wanting to settle down."

"If you want us to back off-"

"No." I know she depends on them sometimes. I don't mind sharing her, she'd hate to just be with me continuously. They give her what i can't. And i'm okay with that.

"Dude you're confusing." Asher shakes his head.

"Shut up."

=
=
=
=
=
softie roman

word count: 1284