10. Roman

She chose a baby pink silk dress that has a low cut, revealing her cleavage, and a low back, stopping just at the top of her tailbone. It's tight around her body, a slit in the left leg, she looks beautiful.

I watch as she takes a million more selfies, then pulls Asher to take selfies of them together, then forces him to take full body pictures of her.

She seems happy with him.

She seems to be happy with fucking anybody apart from me.

The housekeeper walks in, "Mr. Reign, Nicolas Costa is requesting to see you."

"Send him in." I say back, downing the rest of my whiskey before pouring another glass.

"Roman, come here." Arabella laughs loudly.

I turn to look at her, her smile lighting up the room and all the men and woman in it stopped to look at her for a second. My lord, she is a masterpiece.

I stand up, slowly walking over to her. She grabs the crystal glass from my hand and puts it on the floor by the wall and then pulls me toward the white wall, while throwing Asher her phone.

She manipulates my arms to hug her waist. I let her use me as a mannequin to pose as Asher snaps pictures of us. "What suit are you going to wear?" She looks into my eyes, her eyes glistening.

"Whichever." I tuck a piece of that brown hair away from her face. "Your brother is here."

She looks away from me, another large grin pulling on her face as she runs over in five inch heels to her brother.

Asher walks over to me, showing me the photo of us. Just one photo. I looked at her while she looked at the camera, and a smile was on my lips.

"Delete it-"

"Fuck no." He moves the phone away from me. "The cake samples are in the kitchen."

"What is she doing with the photos?"

"Keeping them, you wanna see some of the shit she has in her camera roll man." He slides off the photo, into her camera roll. We're criminals, snooping through anphone isn't a problem of ours.

And she, did in fact, have a bunch of shit in her camera roll. From food pictures, to pictures of the sky or sunset, to random selfies of her, or of random things around the house that she finds amusing.

He stops scrolling. I stop looking at the other pictures as my eyes land on her in her bathroom.

He clicks on it without me having to tell him too.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I feel my cock swell under my pants as i stare at her naked body through a fucking phone screen, her hands covering her nipples, a seductive pose on her face, her legs crossed to cover her pussy.

He body is beautiful. Her waist curves in, a silver butterfly hangs from her navel, she had her hair pinned up, her skin golden and shiny.

"Let's see the pictures." Nicolas walks over.

Asher panics and shoves the phone in my hand. Nicolas looks at me with a cocked eyebrow, "You look red."

No fucking shit.

I look down at her phone, scrolling the insane amount to the bottom of the screen. I hand him the phone.

I look over at Arabella to see Katrina was helping her unzip the dress.

And then my eyes impulsively drift to Asher's crotch and it was the exact same as what mine was.

"Cute." Nicolas hands me back the phone. I slide it into my pocket. "I'm only here because Marco wants to know what family you're inviting for the ceremony."