7. Luca

pity party
-tell me what to do to make it  all feel better-

"How long are you gonna keep this up for?" I ask Roman, i think his stupid feud with Arabella is the most pointless and time wasting thing in this world. "Come on, it's been a month."

"Are you falling for her?" He looks up from whatever he was signing. "Because it seems it."

I frown, lose my frown because yes i am, there is something about that girl that's so attractive and i have no idea what. I know Roman feels it too, but his is because how disobedient she is. He's never been told no in his life. She tells him no every single day, it turns him on.

It fucking turns me on too, the control i have is fucking insane.

"She's my wife, Luca-"

"No no, she's not your wife because there's no paper, no wedding-"

"She's going to be my wife when she can behave."

"So can i have her in the mean time-"

He looks up with a deadly look, "One, she isn't a fucking toy. Two, no. Three, fuck off, im trying to work."

"She's probably likes me more than you." I smile.

He glares up at me through dark eyelashes, "Go away."

"When are you going to admit you have feelings for her?"

He sighs, putting his pen down. "It's a marriage of convinience, Luca. I don't do feelings."

I look at him unimpressed, "How long are you going to be in denial for?"

"Gods sake." He rubs his face, "Do what you want with her, i don't give a shit, just leave me the fuck alone."

I stay seated, he picks up his pen, when i open my mouth to talk again, he gets up and walks away, leaving me alone in his office.

I walk downstairs to where Asher and Arabella were arm wrestling. "Go again, i can beat you this time." She says with full seriousness. Asher would break her arm in a heartbeat.

They grip each other's hands, she does the countdown, he wins.

"Asshole." She pulls her arm away, turning back toward the food she was cooking.

Asher looks over at me and when he gets of the seat, he fixes his pants before walking to the living room. Oh, she has us all hard.

"What are you making?" I ask, giving her a small fright.

"Uh, tacos."

"You keep an eye on her, got something to take care of." Asher gets off the couch, gripping his crotch as he walks away.

"Do you know if Roman is eating?" She asks.

"Probably." I push myself onto the counter, "You gave Asher a hard on."

"I gave you a hard on yesterday too." She looks behind her shoulder. "Really easy for guys to get turned on."

"You're hot though." I take in her. She's wearing booty shorts today, with a cropped shirt on that's so fucking short, when she reaches up, you can see the bottom of her breasts. Her body is curvy naturally, and don't even get me started on her ass.

"Hm yeah, i am?" She smiles, opening the fridge. "Where is Roman anyway?"

"I pissed him off so he went somewhere." I shrug.

We talk while she cooks, she made enough to feed three portions to ten people but then said that was because she wanted to give the security and other men around the house something to eat.