56. Roman🔥

Arabella and Luca were silently laughing as Asher's mom called me. I had to stifle a laugh too. She was ranting about how much of a whore Arabella was, cheating on me and so on.

She found it so fucking amusing.

"I seen the pictures she sent to my boy- she's a slut. She's parading her body." She says, disgusted and shocked.

Arabella slapped Luca's thigh as she laughed, her other hand covering her mouth.

"Anything else?"

"There was videos with Luca too- she's cheating. With your friends!"

I smile, "Very well. Let me tell you something."

"Yes?"

"You call my wife a whore again and Asher's mother or not, i'm going to kill you. Understood?"

She goes silent for a minute.

"Yes, Roman."

I hang up on her, "What do you send to Asher?" I look at Arabella.

"Literally everything." She wipes tears from her eyes, "God that was so funny."

"Asher's gonna be pissed his mom went though his phone." Luca wipes his eyes too, he stops laughing for a second until they both look at each other and burst into a laughter again.

I smile back at them, content with how they feel around each other.

They finally manage to calm themselves down and then Arabella lays back, her head on Luca's lap. "Wanna fuck?" She asks, bluntly.

"You know i'd never say no to that." Luca messes his fingers through her hair.

She looks at me, "You too, blondie."

"Thought you wanted to wait until Asher returned?" I mean, i've fucked her and Luca has fucked her since then but she said she wanted the next one to be all of us.

"He can watch through facetime or something." She sits up, "I want it rough."

"Where'd you want me to take you, princess?" Luca grabs her thigh, hauling her onto his lap. "Mouth or ass?"

"Ass." She says confidently. Still only lets Luca there.

"Very well." He leans in and kisses her deeply.

She pulls away, "Blondie, get your ass here."

I follow her commands, sitting the other side of her and she alternates between kissing me and kissing Luca, while she's making out with me, Luca curses, "I can fucking his tatse his mint gum. I'll be right back, princess, gonna get the lube."

She hums as an answer and crawls onto my lap, straddling me. "Before he comes back." She kisses the corner of my lips then looks at me, "I wanted to ask your permission to take him out somewhere. For his birthday."

I always feel a little pang of jealousy when she takes them to do stuff she knows she won't be able to do with me. But this feeling was a little stronger. She wants to take him out. Just him. Not me telling them to spend time with her, she wants it to be just them.

"Where to?" I clear my throat, grabbing her hips.

"I was thinking maybe Miami, or Hawaii."

"Yeah, just make sure he's free." I smile a little.

She looks at me, as if she's trying to read my mind and then as if she did, she shakes her head, "Doesn't matter, i'll just take him to the theatre."

"You can take him to Miami-"