97. Arabella

I walk down the stairs after putting the kids in to bed. The guys were all still here, talking quietly amongst themselves.

"They're out cold." I sit down, pulling my sleeves over my hands.

"They're beautiful." Luca smiles.

"They are, is there anything else you want to know?" I pull the blanket over my legs.

"Are you healthy now?" Asher asks, "Are you okay?"

"It took a while but yeah. Throughout the pregnancy and the birth i was still... you know, i had post-natal deprsssion as well but the kids helped me through it."

"You did it all alone." Luca states. "I... You didn't come to us?"

"I had people, my medical team was amazing. I filmed the birth, i had a private home birth. The footage is nearly twenty hours." I laugh. It was very dangerous to do it but i didn't want to be medicated. It was a completely natural birth.

"I'm gonna watch it all." Luca flips the hair tie on his wrist that belongs to Ilaria.

"It's funny." I admit.

"Where's the names from?" Asher asks.

"Well, i was actually told they were all boys." I laugh, "So i had Romeo picked out, Matteo and Alessio. Then a girl popped out and Alessia didn't suit her, so i went with Ilaria. It was on my list of girl names, remember." I look at Roman.

He nods his head, a small smile on his lips.

"And then i wanted to keep the R theme so named Romeo for that, and Matteo was my great-grandfathers name. His middle name is Asher."

"It's cute, i like it." Asher smiles.

We sit awkwardly for a couple of minutes before Roman speaks, "Have you fucked anyone?"

I mean, it's Roman, of course he would ask this question.

"I've been too busy too." I say truthfully, "And you're still my husband. I still love you. So no, i haven't."

Him sharing the same look with Asher and Luca made me think they weren't the same.

But that's okay.

"I'm not going to hold it against you if you guys have." I say before they get the chance to make up excuses, "Four years is a long time."

They sit silently, like they didn't want to admit it at all.

"Seriously, i don't really care." I shrug, "Just... i mean... well, if you want to still be with me then cut off all your side hoes please." I laugh a little.

Roman raises an eyebrow, "Be mad."

"What?"

"You're supposed to be mad."

"I can't be mad over something like that. I left you guys without an explanation, if you fucked some girl i could have only expected it."

"I slept with half of New York, Arabella. Be mad." He frowns.

"I don't care who you slept with, Roman-"