28. Roman

They're just torturing me for fun at this point.

I laugh when another knife stabs into my side, the pain evident but the fact they're trying so hard is amusing to me.

"You're fucking crazy." McCallum looks at me, jabbing the knife further in my side.

I smile at him through bloody teeth, hes only kept me for four days. The guys are still communicating with me through the earpiece that McCallum thinks is a piercing.

The fucking idiot.

I know they're coming some time today. I know Arabella has gathered the information i need off of my brother so everything is set. I just need to get back to her in one piece.

I fucking hate how she's been the only thing on my mind at the moment. Especially in here. It was the hardest thing for me to not act like his threats toward Arabella meant nothing.

I wanted to rip his fucking face off for even thinking about her.

They keep my arms and legs restrained, a rope around my neck as they torture me.

A sharp needle digs into my neck and i wince at that, "That one actually hurt, McCalum. I'd salute you if you untied my hands."

He laughs, a tooth rotting perring from his lips. "I didn't think the rumours were true."

"Which rumours exactly?" I said, cocking an eyebrow

"That you are an utter psychopath." He spits. "I torture you and you laugh. I rape your girl and you don't care."

I feel my heart beat raise at that but stay calm.

"Arabella is at home with Vincent man, don't listen to him." Luca says through my earpiece which calmed me down immensely. "We're five minutes away."

"When are you going to kill me, McCallum? You're wasting my time here." I yawn.

He stands back, "I'm not killing you. I'm going to torture you until you're fully healed and then do it all over again until you'd rather die then be at the fate of my hands again." He says, with full seriousness.

"What an egoistical prick." Asher mutters.

I smile, "Cute."

"I'll find your weakness, Reign."

"I don't have any." I look him in his eyes, "You know that."

"It's not your sister, and it's not your wife. Definitely not your brothers. Maybe that pretty girl carries a secret child for you." And i'm the crazy one??

I look at him with a small smile on my face, "Do you have kids, McCallum?"

"Kids are weakness."

"We agree on something." I adjust my arm in the cuffs.

"Every man has a weakness, Reign."

"Yours is that pretty maid you keep." I learned that over the years. "The one who's only seventeen."

His jaw tightens.

"You see, at first i thought she was daughter. But then i seen you put your hand up her skirt one day and i had to reconsider that." I keep eye contact with him, powerful men hate looking away. "That was... three years ago? Poor girl, how many times have you raped her?"

"Shut up." His throat croaks.

"A child, you hired a child, fucked a child and now force her to stay with you and keep quiet. That's your weakness, McCallum. I know you don't have kids, and i know you got a vasectomy last year to completely ruin those chances because..." I smile, "Because you're scared you're gonna want to wake up one day and fuck them? Am i right?"