11. Arabella

stuck with you-
-can't fight no more it's just you and me-

I stare at Roman, a bouquet of flowers in my hand, my sister standing behind me and Asher standing behind Roman.

"I now announce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest says from between us.

Roman takes a small step forward, not taking his eyes off me, he holds my cheek in his large hand, tilts his head to the side, and gently presses his lips on mine.

I hold the bouquet with one hand, rest the other on his chest as i kiss him back. I pull away when his tongue tries to slither into my mouth, "I want to go home now." I whisper to him through the crowds cheers and claps

The hall only holds 100 people. There's about twenty on Roman's side of the hall, the rest is filled with my family and friends.

"You're staying longer." He takes his hand off my face. "Ignore the women in the veils, go to your brother."

I roll my eyes at him, dropping the bouquet by my side and turning to see my sister. She lifts my hand up immediately, "Babe i wanted a ring like this!" Gianna shouts.

Roman treated me well with that one. The diamond is huge, massive, followed by smaller diamonds around the band. His initials engraved in the inner band.

"Congratulations, bella." Her husband places a kiss on my cheeks on then kisses my sister on the lips, "You don't look too happy."

"These heels are killing my feet." I keep hold of my sisters hand as she leads me down the stairs to my brothers. I hug Nico straight away. "Did i look pretty?"

"You always do, sorella." Marco kisses the top of my head. "We're always here for you, okay?"

I'm going to need support.

"So let's make a bet." My cousin Helen walks over, "How long until her stomach is swelling with his kid? I say three months." She holds up a $20 bill.

I feel hangs grip my waist and turn to see Roman standing behind me. He puts in $100, "Not until a years time."

I dig my hand in my bra and pull out $100, "Not until i'm ready. No man is having a say in the matter."

Nicolas looks at me, giving me his concerned  twin look.

I look down.

Roman clears his throat, "Make your way to the dining hall." He says to my family.

And they all simply nod and walk away.

I turn to look at him, "I'm not your child bearer."

"Let's not forget who makes the decisions in this relationship, bambina."

My eyes flick behind him to one of the women staring at us through a white laced veil. I won't ask him about them, even if i'm wondering. I don't care who they are. "What food did you choose?" I walk away from him.

"Buffet. Eat an appropriate portion, Asher will be seated with you." He places a kiss on my cheek and then walks away.

I fill my plate of food, walking to the bride and grooms table as i shove a piece of pizza into my mouth. That was my request.

Asher sits two seats down from me, "You look fed up."

"I am fed up and i'm bored, and i want to go home, and i want to take these stupid fucking heels off." I fold one arm over my waist, "And i want to sleep. I got no sleep last night."