24. Arabella🔥

Luca gifted me the entire set of Ariana Grande merchandise to make up for the fact i couldn't go to her concert, so in return i gifted him sexy pictures.

Then we facetimed and masturbated to each other.

I sit on the stairs, i know they're in New York, they should be home like now. Roman, i'm not sure about, but i know Asher and Luca are home.

I actually haven't heard from Roman in an entire week. I'm worried, a little, but everyone i've expressed my anxiety to has told me nobody would dare kill Roman and if they did, they would parade it. Which just makes me think he's doing other stuff.

I hear cars pull up and Vincent's checks the cameras, "You can go out." He says, nodding his head for one of the men to open the doors.

As soon as they're open, i run barefoot onto the gravel. Luca was out of the car first and i jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. I take in his scent, content on being held again. I realized i get touch deprived so easily. Call me clingy.

"Hey princess." He kisses my jaw, "What a warm welcome."

I turn and pull Asher's ear which makes him walk over and Luca hands me to Asher, the scent of weed filling my nostrils, "Shower." I whisper in his ear.

"Rude." He spanks me lightly.

He carries me into the house while the men gather their bags. They both take me to my room. Luca slides his shoes off while Asher places me on the bed. Then Luca hovers over me and smashes hips lips against mine.

I kiss him deeply, until the bed dips and Asher's hand crawls up my thigh, then i look away from Luca and push my lips against Asher's.

I decided i'm going to take Gwendoline's advice. If i can't get those feelings off of Roman, i'm going to get them of someone.

"Hm, princess i'm hard." Luca leans against the headboard.

I pull away to try and kiss him again but he shakes his head. "Call me a voyeur."

"You guys are all into weird shit." I lean against the headboard too, "Okay. No kissing till i get explanations."

"On what?" Asher traces shapes on my thigh.

"Your guys kinks and fetishes."

"You first." Asher spreads my legs.

"Hey." I slap his hand, "What did i say?"

"No kissing, said nothing about head." He smirks.

"No sexual activities until we have discussed this. Roman gave me a safe word. Pineapple." I say, "Because he likes... blood... and choking... and biting."

"I can assure you Roman likes a lot more than that." Luca mumbles, "But since you asked."

"Wait i'm going first." I cut him off. "I like being spanked, and i like being choked but lightly... and restrains but only sometimes... and uhm-"

"Would you like to be fucked by two guys at the same time?" Luca spits out.

"I..." I look at him, "Why is that what you're planning on doing? Wait how would that work?"

"Have you ever heard of double penetration?" Asher clears his throat.

"No."

"So... Either one goes in your pussy. The other in your ass, or both in your pussy."

"They both can fit!" I gape. Surely that would hurt.

"You're aware it stretches right? You're literally going to try a baby from there, two dicks is nothing-"