63. Luca🔥

It only took a month for everything in the house to be completely decorated. Arabella loved it, she was up and doing stuff every second of the day and we literally had to pull her away and lock her in her room to rest at one point.

She was out walking around the lake with Roman, it's surprising how much he's opening up to her, he refuses to let Asher and I know what he's talking about but we don't care, Arabella's getting what she needs and that's all we care about.

"The ducks are arriving tomorrow." Asher clears his throat, "And Arabella wants a swing that attaches to that tree."

"I'll sort something out." I look at him, "I'm taking her to the tattoo parlour later."

"What's she getting?"

"Roman drew a rose and she thinks it's pretty, she's getting it on her arm."

"What are you getting?"

"What makes you think i'm getting something?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You never go into the tattoo parlour come back the same. You always get something done."

"Don't know, might let her choose." She'll probably tell me to get a fucking duck or something.

He hums and we finish doing some work, when Arabella and Roman return, hand in hand, a small smile over both of their lips.

Roman kisses her cheek before walking away, she blushes, fucking blushes. I couldn't help but smile, "What are you all lovey about?" I push her shoulder jokingly.

"Hes going to take me to Italy." She smiles wider, "To meet his sister."

Asher and I look at each other, i've met Roma two times, one when she was born, two when she was escorted into hospital.

"Well, i hope you have fun."

"You guys are coming too." She laughs, "We're making a vacation out of it."

"Go get changed, we leave in twenty." I slap her ass.

She leans up to place a kiss on my cheek, does the same with Asher and then walks off.

Then, i hear Roman punch something.

It's great he's opening up, going to therapy and well... while they haven't undiagnosed him. They have said he does have anti-social disorder, so he's basically a sociopath but hey, that's a step up from psychopath.

But he's more angry, his therapy makes him relive the stuff he went through and that pisses him off. He uses Arabella to let his anger out, whatever he wants to do. She lets him do it, because she knows how much he's trying and he needs a release.

Punching shit, or fucking her, or hugging her tightly. It ranges from stuff.

Today must be punching shit.

Asher and i follow the punches into the laundry room.

"Fucking stupid bitch." He kicks the dryer.

"Woah, hold on there." I pull him away, "Who's a stupid bitch."

"Everyone." He pushes me away, "That fucking thing won't work."

"You... You were trying to do laundry?" I almost choke on my words.

"It's not fucking funny. Arabella wants my sweatshirt, i was gonna wash it but that is annoying."

"Dude don't wash it. She wants it cause it smells of you." Asher tuts.

"Why would she want that?" He genuinely looked so confused, bless him.

The door opens and Arabella stands there, a little confused. "Are you all wanking each other off or something?" She narrows her eyes.