70. Roman

It's impossible to try and hate her.

I watch from the dock as her head pops out of the lake, i don't know who told her it would be okay to swim in a lake with a barely healed bullet wound but oh well.

She looks ethereal though.

Despite it being freezing, she manages to make the boring, white scenery beautiful.

She dips under the water again, i see the ripples until she's in front of me. Her hair stuck to her forehead from the water, only she could look this good without even trying. "Come in." She wipes the water over her face.

"No. Get out." I take a step back, throwing a towel down on the dock.

"It's fun." She pushes herself up onto the dock, sitting with her feet dangling in the water.

Her nipples tight under the white shirt she was wearing. 

"All men are the same." She squeezes the excess water from her hair, "I jump out of here and the only thing you do is stare at my tits." She wraps the towel around her shoulders and then stands up, "Avert your gaze, Reign."

"They're mine. I don't need to stop staring." I stand behind her.

"And now you're going to stare at my ass." She looks over her shoulder, beginning to walk.

"You know me too well, Mrs. Reign." I squeeze the fat around her ass.

She rolls her eyes and faces the front again, speeding up a little until she's in the kitchen. I warmed it up before i came out.

She walks into the laundry room and i follow her.

"Are you a lost puppy, blondie?" She pulls the shirt off with no shame, goosebumps forming around her entire naked body.

"We have visitors so someone needs to be around you at all time."

Asher's parents are here again. They're visiting a lot more often and i don't like it. Somethings strange about it. I'm just trying to figure out what.

"Who?" She starts drying her body down, "And turn around."

"Seen you naked a million times and Asher's family." I pick up one of my shirts.

She cocks an eyebrow, lifts up a shirt from Asher's pile and pulls it over her head, then steps into a pair of Luca's boxers and uses the wet hair tie on her wrist to tie it into a knot in the corner.

Cheeky.

"Arabella." I sigh.

"Blondie." She grabs one of my zip ups. Then looks at me and puts it down, "Give me." She pulls on my crewneck.

I look at her to ask if she's being serious, she has a whole room full of our clothes here and she wants the one i'm wearing?

She nods.

I pull it over my head, watching her eyes trail down my body as she realises i'm shirtless underneath. She drags her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Like something you see?" I hold out the green sweatshirt to her.

She smiles.

"I like your body, Reign." She pulls it over her head. I grab one of my shirts and pull it over too, she keeps looking at how my shirt wrapped around my abs tightly. This one's too small

"Let's go say hello." She walks out of the room and i follow her as she makes her way into the living room.

Ashley runs over straight away, "Are you feeling better?" She hugs her legs.