100. Arabella🔥

I close Romeo's door over quietly, tiptoeing across the landing and back into the bedroom. We're at the safe house while the renovations take place in our house and the floors are unnaturally squeaky.

"Why are you tiptoeing?" Luca raises an eyebrow.

"Because children sleeping." I look at the empty bed, Roman and Asher had a problem with some of the Japanese gangs, they're sorting that out now and staying at the house because i don't want them to bring their work back to where the kids are.

I smile at Luca, "Have rubbers?"

He smiles back, "You just told me to be quiet."

"I can keep quiet." I get into bed, "If you go slow."

"Arabella Reign, you dirty girl." He opens a drawer, pulling out a box of condoms.

I pull my thongs off, only wearing Asher's shirt anyway, i stay under the covers because the last thing i need is for one of the children to walk in while i'm riding Luca like there's no tomorrow.

He takes his pants and shirt off, getting on top of me but under the covers too. I take the condom off him, holding his jaw as i kiss him softly.

Haven't had time to fuck them with everything going on, or when we try to, something comes up. The kids usually don't interrupt us.

One time, I was about to get on my knees to suck Romans cock, Romeo walked into my room and i had to pretend i was cleaning under the bed while Roman quickly pulled a blanket over him.

It was funny.

But now, i hope Luca and I get this time for ourselves.

I pull away from the kiss, "You don't have to wear a rubber if you don't want, by the way. I'm more than happy to have a child of yours too."

He stops kissing my neck, looking at me with wide eyes, "Really? You said you only wanted three kids." He looks around my eyes.

I smile, "I want one to you as well, so if you want, we can scrap the rubber and fuck like rabbits."

He laughs, his smile making his eyes crease, "Can we give it until the house is all made up again? And i think Roman and Ash would want to watch if we did." He says, true.

"We can go at whatever pace you want." I rip the rubber wrapper open, taking the condom out and finding his dick while looking at his eyes.

I slide it on, but then remember something and flip us around.

I sit on his hips, looking at the tattoo of my name. "You still have it." I trace my fingers over it.

"Never gonna get rid of it." He trails my hand to a free spot where his ribs are, "Gonna get the kids names here."

I smile widely, pulling the shirt off my body and pressing our chests together as we make out roughly.

The slow and steady didn't last.

The sexual tension was too high.

I get on my hands and knees, facing the headboard as enters me from behind.

I made sure he locked the door.

I bite down on my lip while he thrusts in and out of me, God i forget how good this felt. Fucking in general was something i stopped, this... this needs to become a regular thing.

"Give me your arm." I say quickly.

He holds onto the headboard with one hand and i bite down on his arm, able to muffle my moans a little more.