13. Roman

Arabella lay on my bed, sleeping peacefully. I didn't mean to keep her up for hours, i was gonna make her come a couple times and then let her rest, but she's fucking perfect. She's so sumbmissive when she's in a vulnerable state and begging me for more drove me fucking crazy.

I look down at her arms wrapped around one of my arms. I don't sleep with people. I never have and i don't think it will change very soon.

I cleaned us both up last night, never going to forget taking away her innocence. How loud she screamed my name when she came, or how she begged for me while being exhausted.

I slide my arm out of her grip, getting out of the bed. She rolls onto her other side, letting out a soft groan.

I pull a shirt over my head, walking out of the room but leaving the door open just a crack.

I walk down the stairs, not expecting to find Asher and Luca awake, "You're walking funny." Asher looks at me, bending down to snort a line of coke before raising again. "We have a problem."

"What?" I open the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water, "And keep that shit away from her."

"Four of your guys got shot after the wedding yesterday, a message carved into their chest.... a very fucking clear message."

"Where's the bodies?"

"Barn house."

I walk toward the back door, sliding on a pair of shoes and walking the pathway to the barn house. I nod my head at one of my men standing outside of it and he opens the door for me. I walk in, flicking on the light.

My two brothers were hanging from the ceiling, asleep. But the four bodies were spread out on the floor.

AR AB EL LA

Two letters carved on each body.

I bend down, inspecting the gunshot. All an execution style shot. I pick up the phone that's in the barn, calling Juliana. "It's late, Roman. This better be good."

"There's four of my men here each with a shot to the head and two letters carved out on their body to spell Arabella." I tell her mother, looking at my men.

The line goes silent, "Is she up?"

"Sleeping."

"I'll stop by now and take a look at them. Look in their mouths and up their noses for messages, usually how the Russians do that shit."

"What makes you think it's a Russian?"

"Because that's what they do." She hangs up.

I put the phone down, "Who was that?" My brother Rocco asks.

"Tell me where to find Isabella and maybe i'll tell you."

He lowers his head again.

I walk to the bodies on the barn floor, picking up a penlight and shining it around their noses, then opening up their mouth. Nothing was in any of them, just a few broken teeth.

Juliana joins me a couple of minutes later, Arabella resembles her a lot, they have the exact same attitudes. Though, Juliana knows her place with me.

"Is that a hickey, Reign?" She walks up, her yellow heels trodding along the hay.

"You should see your daughters neck." I mumble.

She shoots me a glare, "Did she consent?"

"She begged me for more." I remember her hands gripping my ass, screaming at me to do more while i thrust into her from behind. Perfect girl.