37. Arabella

I passed out. Literally. I passed out because i came that many times. I learned that i really like when someone's head is buried between my thighs. They all did it. Asher, Roman and Luca.

They took turns.

I was treated very nicely, taking breaks during the fucking sex marathon go eat snacks, even to rest for a while. I lost count of how many times i came.

Right now, i'm snuggled between Luca and Asher. I'm exhausted, my body hurts, but they're so cute. Luca made me a hot water bottle and i'm cuddling it right now, Asher's arm is draped over my waist, despite me favouring Luca as i sleep.

Roman left whenever i called out my safeword because i couldn't keep coming. He wasn't mad, he even stayed longer than i thought he would, he just doesn't sleep or doesn't let people see him sleep.

I turn onto my back, trying to burn the heat of the water bottle into me, but i catch a glimpse of a shadow in the corner through my eyelashes.

I keep my eyes how they are, slightly slit open so it gives the illusion i'm still sleeping. It's pitch black outside and the only light in the room is from the moonlight, which gives me a perfect view of the figure but keeps me in the darkness.

Roman would be sitting in my reading chair. He did that earlier, he sat in my reading chair.

Roman wouldn't be wearing full black.

I can't scream. He has three of us here right now if i scream then we're all dead.

I pinch the closest piece of skin next to me, which happened to be Asher's butt.

He makes a soft humming sound, shifting in his sleep a little. Asher's a lighter sleeper than Luca.

I dig my fingers into his arm, keeping my eyes on the figure that shifted slightly.

Asher hums again, then completely covers me in his body, letting my head poke out. His hand slides up beside my head and his lips press against my cheek.

Is he awake?

His body stays on top of me like that for a while which makes me think he's still asleep.

I look back to the figure walking closer to the bed.

And then all at once, Asher's pulling his hand from under the pillow and shooting shots at the figure.

Roman put the gun under the pillow. I forgot it was there.

"Jesus, fuck." Luca jolts forward.

Asher gets off me and raises the gun to the body again.

Meanwhile, the door swings open and Luca pulls me into his arms.

Oh my god.

I stare eyes wide at Asher and Vincent staring at the bottom of the bed, Roman runs in shouting my name, and then he sees i'm okay in Luca's arms around me and looks to the body.

"Get her out of here." He says to Luca.

"Come on princess." Luca tries to cover me but i get out of the bed walking, in my bare feet and one of the guys shirt, to see the body laying on the floor.

Asher managed for get him in the head. Execution style.

But i looked closer, "Arabella." Roman snaps.

I know this guy.

I drop to my knees, turning him around so i can see his face.

"Arabella what is it?" Asher asks.