96. Arabella

I pick up the kids plates, walking into the kitchen while they fight over who's going to sit beside me.

I hear the doorbell ring and look to my mom, "Is it them?"

She looks at the camera showing the CCTV footage from outside, "Just Roman and Luca."

"Let them in." I put the plates in the sink and walk to the kids. "Nap time-"

"No it's not." Romeo frowns.

"It is now. Or, you're all going to go upstairs to play with aunt Afra anyway." I nod my head over to Afra. She comes running over, fixing her hijab in the process. She started wearing one and she looks absolutely beautiful.

Ilaria gets off and happily walk away with Afra, Matteo is already asleep, Romeo is a little harder to convince. Only because he's stubborn like his papa. "Mamma is gonna be fine." I pinch his cheek lightly, "If you behave for Afra, you can sleep in my bed tonight."

He knows it's a good deal.

Hes very protective over me, despite him being three, he thinks he take on the world and trust me if he's given the opportunity, he'll try. He likes sleeping with me because he thinks he's protecting me.

"Fine." He huffs, getting off the couch and walking up the stairs one by one.

He's very mature, also.

I wipe my hands on my dress and look at Roman and Luca walking in. Somehow, they look bigger. Luca especially.

"Hi." I sit down, moving the ipad and the chocolate dipper to the coffee table.

"We're gonna go upstairs with the kids." Mom grabs Gia and they both walk off.

They both stay stood.

"Please sit, you'll make me nervous." I'm very nervous. I didn't think they'd be in the park, that's why we went. It's a chidlren day out, face paint and small rides for the kids. I don't know what three mafia men had any business doing there.

We weren't supposed to meet again like this.

They take a seat on one of the couches.

God i missed them.

"You look good." Luca speaks up, "Healthy."

I am healthy. "I am, thank you. You..." I look at his eye bags and stubble, "You haven't been taking care of yourself."

He looks down, which is enough proof to know i was right. Then i look at Roman, "Where's Asher?"

"Don't know, probably somewhere drinking." He cracks his knuckles. "Now talk."

I pick up one of the kids sippy cups, taking off the top and downing whatever was left in it. "What do you want to know?" I wipe my lips. I'm thirsty when i'm nervous.

"Why you left would be a good start." He leans back, legs extended.

I nod my head, taking a breath, remembering every detail from that day.

Mom and i arrive at the doctors office, she's holding me as i walk in.

I know my body. I know how it feels. I know when somethings wrong and call it instinct, but i knew what was going to happen and what was going to be said as i walked into the doctors office.

Dr. Grey took my bloods, asked me questions, made me lay down so he could feel around my stomach. We waited for the blood results to come back and then he told me.

"You're pregnant."

I had a feeling, i knew it. I look down and nod my head. The worst timing for this because i have not been feeling anything like myself recently and it's nothing to do with this. It's to do with how much i keep in.