31. Roman

"Good girl, correct your stance." Asher says to Arabella, lifting her hands a little higher so they're covering her face.

I lean against the door frame, she's getting the hang of the fighting but the guys are too scared to go proper on her. They know that if they hurt her i'll kill them.

"Do three jabs and a left hook." He stands back, sliding the pads on.

She makes soft grunts as she jabs the pad and then swings with her left fist, hitting right in the centre. "Good, really good." Asher smiles, "Just try a little more force on your left hook."

She does it again, still not strong enough but he moved his arm back a little so that it looked like she made an impact.

"That's it." He throws the pas to the floor, kissing her nose. He kisses all around her face, she does the same back to him.

"Arabella." I slide my hands in my pocket.

She looks over, her happy expression dropping.

"What."

"Ring fitter is here-"

"I'm not wearing a fucking ring, Roman." She rolls her eyes, beginning to unwrap the wraps from her hand, "Go away, i'm busy."

"You need to wear a ring." I know she's hating me at the moment. I'm glad she is. She's making me too weak, i can't afford to have a weakness. She makes me all disgusting.

I literally begged her.

I begged her.

I contemplated telling her how i got the scars. Nobody fucking knows how i got my scars. It scared me.

Fear. A new fucking emotion.

I need her to hate me so i can stop loving her.

"Every fucker knows i'm your property anyway, the ring didn't mean shit." She frowns, "Can we go get ice cream?" She looks at Asher.

"I'll take you-"

"Roman i don't fucking like you." She raises her voice. "So go away."

"No, Asher your mother will arrive soon." I walk into the gym.

Realisation washes over Asher's face, "Oh shit, he's right." He looks to Arabella, "Fuck, i know we had-"

"Men are so fake." She glares at him, walking away, nudging my shoulder as she leaves.

Asher looks at me, "I told her i'd take her to see the ducks."

"I'll do it-"

"Dude don't. She's fucking struggling enough as it is, she doesn't need more shit." He picks her wraps up, "Just fucking be nice to her. You did it before, do it again. That's literally all she wants. Respect."

I turn on my heels, walking up the stairs and into the living room, seeing her hug Luca. "Arabella, put your shoes on, i'll take you."

"You're just gonna annoy me." She mumbles.

"That's true." Luca kisses the top of her head.

"You're gonna annoy me if you don't start listening, hurry before i change my mind." I walk out of the room and into the foyer.

She took her time. Showered, changed, did her makeup, decided to wear normalish clothes, a white tennis skirt and a pink bralette, that barely covered her tits. "Put a jumper on." I look at her white converse.

"Don't tell me what to wear." She throws a bag over her shoulder, "We're getting ice cream."

"If you put a jumper on."