29. Arabella🔥

He does think he's invincible.

It's been, what? Two days and he's already in the gym as if his body wasn't used as fucking target practice.

"Roman." I walk into the gym.

He finishes lifting a weight and smiles at me, "Yes, my love?"

I stifle a smile because i'm supposed to be mad at him, "Out of the gym, now!"

He gives me his little amused face, "I'm fine-"

"You are not fine."

He puts the weights back on the rack, "Happy?"

"Out of the gym." I push the door open.

He shakes his head, starting to walk to me. "You're cute when you're angry, baby-"

"Shut up, blondie." I jog away from him, up the stairs and throw myself onto the couch beside Asher. "Wanna piss Roman off?"

"Yes i do." Luca walks over.

"You'll get me in trouble." Asher closes his book over.

"So." I shrug, "Do it for me."

"Can't say no to that." He smiles, "How?"

"Easy." I straddle him, pushing my lips against his.

"Hm, i think this will turn him on." Luca grabs my waist, pulling me away from Asher to face him.

I stayed on Asher's lap as my tongue plunged into Luca's mouth. I could taste the alcohol he was drinking earlier. These men literally kill people for a living but refuse to let me drink alcohol?

I turn back to Asher, putting my hand on Luca's crotch as i grind into Asher, kissing him again. They both moan in harmony, which makes Romans loud 'ahem' echo throughout the living room.

I keep kissing Asher, palming Luca, ignoring Roman.

I switch men, making eye contact with Roman as i press my lips against Luca's. He mutters something in Italian and then grabs my breast.

I feel hands wrap around my neck and then pull away from Luca, my eyes open and wide as they meet Romans, his arm extended over the couch, standing behind it. "At least get naked." He rubs his thumb over my bottom lip.

I get off Asher, moving Romans hand from my neck, "I'm going for a bath, bye guy-"

"You are not leaving me with blue balls again, Arabella Reign." Luca sighs, "Get your ass back here."

"Or what?" I smile cheekily, then dart up the stairs, along the corridor and into Romans room.

I can't have sex anyway, i'm on my period. Well... I can have sex but not with Roman because i don't want to hurt him and i doubt the other two will want to fuck while i'm on my period.

I climb into Romans bed but his door opens, all three of them stood there. I smile, waving, "Unfortunately, i am bleeding from my vagina at the moment so sexual intercourse is a no-go."

Romans smirk was sadistic, "No no, love. I told you-"

"God Roman you're into that shit?" Asher looked offended. Straight up offended.

"Blood is blood." Roman mumbles, "You two can get each other off." He pushes them both out of the room and then closes the door in their face, locking it.

"Nope, you're not getting anything until you're healed." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Oh yeah." One of his hands wrap around my ankle.