55. Asher

"I'm not marrying someone." I say to my dad, my mom sighing beside him. Ashley couldn't care less, she's playing with makeup.

"Asher." Mom rubs her eyes, "You're twenty-seven."

"And?"

"And you should have a wife and kids by now."

"I don't want a wife and kids." I have Arabella, that's all i need.

"It's not a matter of want. Think about it, son." Dad clears his throat, "A woman who can hold your child, for you to use whenever you like, need to relieve anything. She's there-"

"That's disgusting papa, that's how you want Ashley to grow up?" I fold my arms across my chest. "You want her to just be used by men?"

"You're making this harder than it is, Ash." Mom sips on her tea, "Why don't you want a wife? Why no kids?"

"Because mom, i don't. It's unnecessary for me to have one."

"You're going to meet the girl, i don't care. Her names Jun."

I groan.

"Respect your mother, Asher. If all goes well, i do not care, you will marry her." Dad stands up.

I'm going to do everything i can go make me as unattractive as possible.

He walks to the door and later, a family walk in. I don't get up and how my mom and sister do, i stay seated in my chair with my legs spread, hand on my crotch and eyes hooded.

The girl walks forward, she was pretty, her hair short bobbed, her eyes dark and skin pale. But she isn't Arabella.

She bows, "Nĭhǎo."

I nod my head and dad sighs, "He doesn't usually act like this." He says in Chinese.

The girl looks at me again, fluttering her eyelids, "Shall we go to your bedroom?" She asks in Chinese.

"I can't understand you-"

"Asher." Mom raises her voice.

"What?"

"It's okay, Mrs. Reid." The girl speaks again, her English speaking voice was much more higher than her chinese. "I can speak English."

"Go to the bedroom." Dad says, "Now."

I get up, picking up my phone and bottle of water. I salute her parents jokingly and walk away from her, going to the direction of my room.

She's smaller than Arabella.

I walk into my room, she walks in after me and closes the door. "Uh... My names Jun."

"I know, i also don't care." I sit at the desk, looking down at my phone. Arabella sent me fifteen videos. She usually sends me the most weirdest shit, yesterday she sent me a video of her dancing around Romans office while he was working. I got a good laugh out of it.

"How old are you?" She sits on the edge of my bed, her whole little innocent act kn.

"Twenty-seven." I click on the video.

Arabella's face pops up, "Luca and Roman are being bitches, look." She says into the camera and flips it to so can see Luca and Roman working, "They won't give me attention, i'm gonna flash them." She sets the phone up and then stands to the side of it, "Ro." She laughs, he looks towards and she lifts her shirt up, laughing. Romans jaw clenched but Luca smiled. She turned so i could see her tits as well and then pulls her shirt down, "Miss you."

"So... i think we should talk about the wedding."

"There isn't going to be a wedding." I cut Jun off. "I don't intend on marrying you, or anybody."